2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    pac good luck dodging all of the spitballs i shoot at you from the cheap seats
    What did you pay for the cheap seats?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      You should come pay a visit (Sec. 138, row 13). I'll alert the ushers and security that my gamekeeper or houndsman may need to deliver an important message.
      And there it is. OG has since been upgraded. Just took a little groveling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
        What did you pay for the cheap seats?
        $250
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Nick Saban gets it! He makes the safe call to go for it on fourth down.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            Nick Saban gets it! He makes the safe call to go for it on fourth down.
            Thought of you as I looked on. I don’t think Levi’s Stadium has ever been this loud. Maybe when Beyoncé was here... great atmosphere.

Comment

• What percent of the seats are empty would you guys say? Looks like a great crowd — and what a great game so far — but like there are some empty seats.

This would have been a great one to attend in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                What percent of the seats are empty would you guys say? Looks like a great crowd — and what a great game so far — but like there are some empty seats.

This would have been a great one to attend in person.
                Surprisingly few empties, maybe a couple thousand? This is a blast, especially with nonstop eats.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Surprisingly few empties, maybe a couple thousand? This is a blast, especially with nonstop eats.
                  And it seems you picked the right jacket to wear as well.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Saban WTF? Just go for it. That fake was horrible.

Comment

• I'm ok with what is happening right now.

Comment

• My son served his mission in Alabama. When he was out there, he said that the Alabama fans were so obnoxious that he kind of had to root for Auburn when they played each other.

Since he got home - and there are fewer Bama fans in Utah - he's evolved into a full-blown Alabama fan. Doesn't help that his wife also served in Alabama - so they support each other in their fandom. The only good part of this is that he isn't way into sports - so he isn't obnoxious in his fandom.

Anyway - with that disclosure in mind - my hate for Bama has softened. But I'm also OK with them losing.

Comment

• Spicoli is doing pretty good as QB.

(Has that joke been done before? I feel like it should have been done before)
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• These Clemson receivers are pretty incredible. Ross and his crazy catches and then Higgins on the TD. Not to mention that Lawrence and Ross are freshmen.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Clemson's defense is just incredible. That goal line stop was abusive.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I think we all owe Notre Dame a [mental] apology.

Comment

Working...
                                X