No announcement yet.

You be trippin'?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I am heading to the San Jose St. game... It will most likely be my last BYU one for the year. Does anyone have any tickets they will pay me to take?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      So I am heading to the San Jose St. game... It will most likely be my last BYU one for the year. Does anyone have any tickets they will pay me to take?
      You are a glutton for punishment.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        So I am heading to the San Jose St. game... It will most likely be my last BYU one for the year. Does anyone have any tickets they will pay me to take?
        Originally posted by Topper View Post
        You are a glutton for punishment.
        LOL. I finally got around to checking for tickets on stubhub... It would cost me more to go to a Texas high school football game. Of course, the Texas high school football would most likely be more entertaining.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• If you want free tickets let me know. Well 4 bucks to transfer online. 2 are hardback seats on the sideline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            If you want free tickets let me know. Well 4 bucks to transfer online. 2 are hardback seats on the sideline.
            Bummer... I purchased some $9 tickets on the 45-50 just about an hour ago. But thanks for the offer.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If you want free tickets let me know. Well 4 bucks to transfer online. 2 are hardback seats on the sideline.
              If you still have them, I'm thinking of heading down for the game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                If you still have them, I'm thinking of heading down for the game.

It's two pairs of but give me your email and name and I'll transfer them

Comment

It's two pairs of but give me your email and name and I'll transfer them
                  I didn't get on the road early enough, so didn't make it to the game. Thanks for the offer, though.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I'm totally going to the bowl game. Who's with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      I'm totally going to the bowl game. Who's with me?

I think there's a reason they didn't contract with a bowl game before this season.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        I'm totally going to the bowl game. Who's with me?

I'll go with you to the bowl. I always love to go to the cotton bowl. I wonder who they will have this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-29-2017, 08:43 AM.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 80% chance of rain in Fresno this Saturday. This road trip is looking better and better all the time!!!

Last edited by bluegoose; 10-30-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                            80% chance of rain in Fresno this Saturday. This road trip is looking better and better all the time!!! :Willy:

Fresno in and of itself is awesome. Fresno with rain should be quite a treat.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Work conference in Chicago the week of Sept 17. If all works out I'll use it to hit BYU@Wiscy on the 15th and Nebraska@Michigan on the 22nd.

Two venues I have never seen a game at but are obviously on my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                Work conference in Chicago the week of Sept 17. If all works out I'll use it to hit BYU@Wiscy on the 15th and Nebraska@Michigan on the 22nd.

Two venues I have never seen a game at but are obviously on my list.
                                Extend a week and you can see the Utes play northern Illinois; you can scout two future opponents in one hell of a stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X