Most annoying Mormons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Kathryn Skaggs of Mormon Women Stand. She oozes self-righteousness.
    I have to second this one. Sister Skaggs is bonkers.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Great call.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

13133_1377667399.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
          And Cougarstats.com tells me I'm getting old. It was Jeff Wilcox who was the safety.
          Or Brad Clark.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

She and her husband look like a nice couple who aren't hung up on the Word of Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              She and her husband look like a nice couple who aren't hung up on the Word of Wisdom.
              Is that a major or minor WOW infraction? Because based on her online persona, I would think a diet Coke would make her cringe.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Is that a major or minor WOW infraction? Because based on her online persona, I would think a diet Coke would make her cringe.
                I think all WOW infractions are minor unless someone is addicted and it hurts themselves or someone else.

If a diet coke makes her cringe, then she must nag the heck out of her hubby to drop a few. It could be real tough living with a hard liner.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  Prancing violin playing chick.
                  This.

Is Kurt Bestor still LDS? He may not count.

What about PK on the radio? I'm not sure if he's LDS, but he sure is annoying.

I don't think David Archuleta or biker dude are annoying.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                    Harley guy not LDS. He's got quite the sketchy past tho. Ex-con man.
                    I guess Salt Lake Magazine looked into this a bit last year:

http://saltlakemagazine.com/blog/201...-in-the-story/
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

Busted.

I thought this part was funny:

Confronted with a list of apparent fabrications, Ellsworth said he may have “combined some parts of my history for simplicity.”

Without accepting responsibility for any specific lie, Ellsworth acknowledged that “I should have been much more proactive in protecting the validity of who I am.”
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                        This.

Is Kurt Bestor still LDS? He may not count.

What about PK on the radio? I'm not sure if he's LDS, but he sure is annoying.

I don't think David Archuleta or biker dude are annoying.

I am pretty sure PK is LDS and DJ is not. Boler is not, but Monson is.

Is the prancing violin chick being talked about the one who is with Celtic Women?

Comment

DJ is LDS, PK is not.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Alex Boye
                            Gayle Ruzicka
                            Brad Wilcox
                            The Shaytards
                            Boyd K. Packer

I'm clearly not very well versed in annoying Mormons as I don't recognize any of these names.
                            After googling their names, I remembered that I'd seen Ruzicka, the Shaytards, and Packer mentioned here before. Still didn't recognize the other two.

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

What's annoying about defrauding investors to a University of Utah football documentary?
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              DJ is LDS, PK is not.
                              it is the other way around.
                              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Gayle Ruzicka is in a league of her own, but the BYU officers who put boots on cars deserve an honorable mention.
                                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
                                X