No announcement yet.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the assholes shot 13 more free throws than the Devils. Capt/Dr Asshole is feeling the pressure.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Here is the video fo his tirade if you haven't seen it. It's hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Here is the video fo his tirade if you haven't seen it. It's hilarious.
        "I don't recognize that voice." LOL! Suuuuuure.

Comment

• Chris B could have his own thread, dude is crazy. Yikes.

Comment

• I love it when Ute fans claim he's a BYU fan trying to make Utah look bad.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              I love it when Ute fans claim he's a BYU fan trying to make Utah look bad.
              That last one makes a good case that he is a troll "go Utes go PAC 12 and too goooo power 5 conferences!!" Do Ute fans like that really exist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                That last one makes a good case that he is a troll "go Utes go PAC 12 and too goooo power 5 conferences!!" Do Ute fans like that really exist?
                How many Pac 12 stickers on cars with Utah plates before you're convinced?
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  At least one does. The fact that he attacks BYU commits makes me think he's probably a Ute fan not of sound mind. I went back and forth with him a few times, and I don't think he's a parody account.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• For the second week in a row, a ute fan on twitter reneged on a bet. Some dufus named "DenverUte" told a BYU fan that he would pay $500 if BYU was ranked ever again. Then in less than a week BYU was ranked and of course he said he wouldn't pay. BYU fan in question said he would donate the $500 to charity and selected Steve Tate's charity. Lots of ute fans and byu fans pitched in and donated several thousand dollars. That is very cool.

Original tweet:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• BYU is ranked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        BYU is ranked?
                        Yep. Crazy eh?
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Yep. Crazy eh?
                          Not crazy. I just didn't see that when the new rankings were released. I assume cougars must be ranked in AP but not coaches' or vice versa, and that's why I didn't notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            Not crazy. I just didn't see that when the new rankings were released. I assume cougars must be ranked in AP but not coaches' or vice versa, and that's why I didn't notice.
                            25 in AP.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The original bet was $5,000. Geoff walked it back to $500 to see if the dude would pay. Lol. Nope.

But good will come out of this. I've pitched an idea to make this a rivalry thing. I think it would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                                The original bet was $5,000. Geoff walked it back to $500 to see if the dude would pay. Lol. Nope.

But good will come out of this. I've pitched an idea to make this a rivalry thing. I think it would be great.
                                Utes and Cougs have now raised over $6,000.

DenverUte. Sounds a little like DUUte. What a dope.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X