HQ Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    I've made it to Q12 five times now. Still never won.

This is driving me nuts.
    Wow, 5 times is impressive. My guess is you’ll be a multiple winner by year’s end. I’ve made it to Q12 three times and won once. Yesterday was really frustrating, made it to 10 in the early game and 11 in the evening. Couldn’t close.

Comment

• For the first time in my life, I regret not watching Seinfeld.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• “Morbido” in Italian translates to “soft”. Or, something you expect from a pillow or Mormons in the NBA.

lol
        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Tom Chambers did not act very Mormon throughout his career, so solid reference by the host.

Comment

• Made it to Q12 for the 4th time and failed.

Comment

• I got caught on the deer question this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                Made it to Q12 for the 4th time and failed.
                #metoo

Comment

• I don't play often, but I played the first two games this evening, getting booted both times when I had the correct answer, shortly after which they stopped the game. Was unable to join in the third attempt. I thought HQ had gotten past the buggy early games--apparently not.

Comment

• "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                      Congrats. How much did you win?

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Congrats. How much did you win?
                        $0.51 !!!
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

Comment

Congrats. I went out yet again on the last question (stupidly picked Cedilla instead of Macron). Having sacrificed $150 or so in billable time to play the game, I could have used that $0.51.

Comment

Comment

• $50k game tonight, starts in 30 minutes.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                $50k game tonight, starts in 30 minutes.
                                Out on q10

Comment

Working...
                                X