No announcement yet.

Is it OK to kill cyclists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify - when you throw that Mtn Dew can out the window at me - I prefer that it be full and ice cold. And if you could give me a quick "heads up" shout out the window right before sending the can, that would be awesome...Thanks!

Comment

This thread is one of the best "worst" thread titles we have on the board.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Look what you made JL do!
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Don't blame me. It was the The New York Times!

Comment

What about Truckers? What about Utah Drivers? What about California Drivers? What about Utes? What about Cougars?

There are dumb people in all subsets. There are equally annoying people who drive, bike, run, or walk. People usually remember the dumb ones, and forget about the rest. Then they develop a bias towards a particular subset.

Comment

In Idaho it is legal for a cyclist to treat a stop sign like a yield sign. Also a cyclist can turn right on a red light without stopping. When it comes to cycling Idaho is a very forward thinking state. MG may try look hip and cool but this thread exposes him as a redneck knuckle head.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                In Idaho it is legal for a cyclist to treat a stop sign like a yield sign. Also a cyclist can turn right on a red light without stopping. When it comes to cycling Idaho is a very forward thinking state. MG may try look hip and cool but this thread exposes him as a redneck knuckle head.
                I don't live in Idaho. I live in a city with lots of cars, cyclists and pedestrians. It's terrific that people call roll through stop signs and red lights in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  I don't live in Idaho. I live in a city with lots of cars, cyclists and pedestrians. It's terrific that people call roll through stop signs and red lights in the middle of nowhere.
                  It sounds like you could use the peace and quiet of the middle of nowhere. You and SU both sound stressed, maybe Seattle is to blame.

Comment

When I'm older I wouldn't mind being able to go make small stays in the middle of nowhere from time to time (preferably the San Juans or some other island near here). But I could never do it full-time.

Comment

That shit pisses me off to no end and I see it all the time. I don't see them move right through red lights, but they treat them like stop signs all. the. time. So friggin' annoying.
                      My bike will rarely trigger whatever it is that tells the light to change to green. I usually have to run the red light or myself and everyone behind me will be sitting and waiting for many minutes.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        My bike will rarely trigger whatever it is that tells the light to change to green. I usually have to run the red light or myself and everyone behind me will be sitting and waiting for many minutes.
                        ERCougar already said this. I hope Nikuman throws a Mtn Dew can at you when he's riding his hog instead of his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I only need to give cyclists three feet of space? Wow, I have been giving them way too much space when I pass them.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

ERCougar already said this. I hope Nikuman throws a Mtn Dew can at you when he's riding his hog instead of his bike.
                            I thought he sold the hog....
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Cyclists don't follow traffic laws in Manhattan. But neither does anyone else so I guess it's fair.

Comment

I think I found a video of MG.

Comment

Working...
                                X