Chile roasting at Harmon's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Was that at HEB? Has hatch green chile days started already? I will return and report.
    Yup. HEB.

Got green chile tortilla chips (meh), green chile queso dip (yum!), shredded chicken with green chiles (haven't tried yet), green chile mac n cheese (yum)

Comment

I used some and got bored with them. Think I have a bunch still in my freezer. I need to throw them away.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

It's on!

Two bushels this year. Makes for a fair amount of work, but we are getting more efficient.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

We were supposed to have Chile roasting at our local Albertsons yesterday. When I showed up there was a sign that said it was cancelled due to weather. ???

second year in a row I'll miss out.
          "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

At the Dam Bar & Grill in Page, AZ, I order d the Hatch Green Chile burger in honor of Funk.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              At the Dam Bar & Grill in Page, AZ, I order d the Hatch Green Chile burger in honor of Funk.
              that one cool new mexico bishop dude that used to post here would be irate if he saw you giving funk credit for that
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I saw this at the grocery store today and thought of mpfunk, I haven’t tried it yet but I’m guessing it is delicious. Also with his turning away from righteousness, aka wickedness, it seemed right up his alley!

9AE1C7B1-BC60-4432-91D5-367E5EC1FE39.jpg
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                X