No announcement yet.

BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ute fan works camera, dons circle beard.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Ute fan works camera, dons circle beard.
      Good chance he finished top of his class.
      *Banned*

Comment

• At the ECU game, while Utah was playing. Is that LA Ute?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          At the ECU game, while Utah was playing. Is that LA Ute?

I am much more handsome.
          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            At the ECU game, while Utah was playing. Is that LA Ute?

That guy had a great day.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                The commander-in-chief!

Comment

• BYU vs. Utah threads

At least use the whole photo so that we can properly shame everyone involved. Clearly a case of “An enemy of my enemy” here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 12-28-2017, 05:08 PM.
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• A commercial for a local bar in LV:

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      A commercial for a local bar in LV:

You too can have this much fun.

Comment

• I’m in Utah visiting family. Today we went to thanksgiving point to see the luminaria. I haven’t spent a lot of time in Utah over the last few years and even less of that time in public spaces apart from BYU and jazz games. I was very surprised at how much Ute gear was on display. Things have really changed.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          I’m in Utah visiting family. Today we went to thanksgiving point to see the luminaria. I haven’t spent a lot of time in Utah over the last few years and even less of that time in public spaces apart from BYU and jazz games. I was very surprised at how much Ute gear was on display. Things have really changed.
                          But did you enjoy Luminaria?

*Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            But did you enjoy Luminaria?

Yes, but for the Ute gear all over the place.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X