"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I understand the church has tons of money and a long reach now. They probably bribed the refs. #teammammon

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
      I went to a HS football game that night as well. Taped the Utah game and watched it after.
      I bet you were related to a participant in the game...
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• whahappen?

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Dirtiest team in football. How many targeting penalties have they had this year alone?
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• If we could talk mpf into attending and bringing along some craft PBR, I’m sure the Utes can make the top 2 of the P12 #plantheparade

https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/10/2...fan-ejections/

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              If we could talk mpf into attending and bringing along some craft PBR, I’m sure the Utes can make the top 2 of the P12 #plantheparade

[url]https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/10/27/heres-your-top-ten-college-football-schools-with-the-most-fan-ejections/[/url

What’s going on in Oregon with OU and OSU in the top four, I would think their fan base would be a little more laid back.

Comment

• "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Ute fans are whiny, entitled bitches, but they learned it by watching us:

You will probably be shocked to learn that LA Ute agrees.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• He also likes when the QB drops the f-bomb.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• He's blaming playing byu for being mediocre2? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

That is hilarious.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Is this the "children imitate their parents" argument?

Comment

• Maybe the funniest part of the diatribe is the assumption that other fanbases think of Utah at all. Living in the heart of P12 country, I’ve never once heard a non-Mo mention Utah. But if it helps I will tell more people they are petty and inhospitable

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              No way. That's got to be fake.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• yeah, that can't be real. lol
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X