The PGA Tour Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    Maybe Reed will start showing up at the majors. He's got a good game - but it seems to leave him more often than some of the other guys.
    I was a little surprised at the poor play of Willet, I wonder how much what he brother said played a part in that.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      I was a little surprised at the poor play of Willet, I wonder how much what he brother said played a part in that.
      I'm not surprised at all by Willet... he's a one hit wonder and three years from now we won't even remember he won a major on a fluke. For example - who won the 2009 PGA off the top of your head?

I had to look it up... and I don't remember that too well.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I'm not surprised at all by Willet... he's a one hit wonder and three years from now we won't even remember he won a major on a fluke. For example - who won the 2009 PGA off the top of your head?

I had to look it up... and I don't remember that too well.
        I had to look it up also. Talking of Tiger, who finished 2nd in 2009, his interview with Jimmy Roberts at the end just confirmed to me that he may be the biggest dick in sports.

Comment

I had to look it up also. Talking of Tiger, who finished 2nd in 2009, his interview with Jimmy Roberts at the end just confirmed to me that he may be the biggest dick in sports.
          ...exactly.... I was actually taken aback at what a jerk Tiger was... not what I was expecting. Tiger's got some real issues brewing inside.

Comment

Not that I'm surprised - or even care - but I think the crater from his spiral down is going to be epic.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/re...w-safeway-open

Comment

Not that I'm surprised - or even care - but I think the crater from his spiral down is going to be epic.

Yeah, funny. Announces his return and then withdraws within 4 days. He didn't know 4 days ago he wasn't ready?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Last week they were talking with Parnevik and he was saying how well Tiger was hitting the ball but that's not the problem, he can't chip. The putting yips have destroyed plenty of careers and I'm betting the chipping yips have ended Tigers career.

Comment

Last week they were talking with Parnevik and he was saying how well Tiger was hitting the ball but that's not the problem, he can't chip. The putting yips have destroyed plenty of careers and I'm betting the chipping yips have ended Tigers career.
                  Notah Begay basically said that today. The fully shots aren't the problem right now, its basically the feel shots. He's going to fall apart 100 yards in.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Rory has got taylormade M2 driver and fairway woods in his bag at the WGC this week.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

surprised it's not titleist
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        surprised it's not titleist
                        Scotty Cameron putter.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Tony Finau posted a pic of himself and his family at their trunk or treat, dressed in full traditional Indian attire.

https://www.instagram.com/tonyfinaugolf/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

player is in ridiculous shape for his age
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                player is in ridiculous shape for his age
                                That's because he's doing squats with a "beautiful chick" on his back.

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/gril...rlet-his-back/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X