Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    We need to return the Statue of Liberty back to France with the way people's attitudes have shifted. I don't mean the very real need for border control and protection, but the racist invective.

Not to mention the retooling of immigration policy to try and render that phrase incorrect.
    Agreed.

Comment

We need to return the Statue of Liberty back to France with the way people's attitudes have shifted. I don't mean the very real need for border control and protection, but the racist invective.

Not to mention the retooling of immigration policy to try and render that phrase incorrect.
      I’m pretty sure France doesn’t deserve to have it back. Maybe give it to Canada?
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Not to mention the retooling of immigration policy to try and render that phrase/poetry inscripted on it incorrect.
        Dems definitely need to keep labelling voters that want to enforce borders as racist. It is a winning strategy.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          Dems definitely need to keep labelling voters that want to enforce borders as racist. It is a winning strategy.
          I'm sure they'll stop as soon as a major component of the "Build the Wall" folks stop acting incredibly racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
            I'm sure they'll stop as soon as a major component of the "Build the Wall" folks stop acting incredibly racist.
            Let's get down to brass tacks and realize that 'building a wall' has FUCK ALL to do with border security. Securing the border can best be done- according to the best minds available and those dumbasses at MIT- with infrared and satellite technology wielded by trained agents- not a wall. That is a White Nationalist buzz idea that characterizes the sentiment that all immigrants are foreign invaders and the way to keep out invading forces is um... a WALL- that's it! So if you find yourself agreeing with people talking about the immigrant caravans as - ahem- foreign invaders, check yourself b/c that's that nazi bullshit coming back. If you can't distinguish that from the idea of 'border security' then you are a dullard.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Commando, you seem to be holding back. Tell us what you really think!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Commando going straight for the Nazi ref. Another winner.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                  I'm pretty sure they won't stop regardless of how MAGAers behave. Having said that, I would like MAGAers to stop acting racist and I would love to see our immigration policy make sense again. I would love to see the US find a way to allow as many people as possible of the caravans to gain legal status. I want dreamers to have permanent legal status. If you want to come and contribute to society and you aren't a criminal, welcome to the USA!
                  Last edited by snowcat; 10-29-2018, 10:57 AM.
                  One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                  SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                    I'm pretty sure they won't stop regardless of how MAGAers behave. Having said that, I would like MAGAers to stop acting racist and I would love to see our immigration policy make sense again. I would live to see the US find a way to allow as many people as possible of the caravans to gain legal status. I want dreamers to have permanent legal status. If you want to come and contribute to society and you aren't a criminal, welcome to the USA!
                    Immigration is a pretty much a non-issue for the Dems in Texas... (Even the economy is more of an issue for the Dems.) They don't care about a sensible immigration policy.

Just 9 percent of independent and Democratic likely voters called immigration the most important issue.
                    https://www.chron.com/news/politics/...p-13336311.php

It is no wonder they like Beto with his open borders and abolishing ICE talk. Sounds like sensible immigration policy to me!

The Dems think health care is the most important issue...
                    For Democrats, the No.1 issue was health care, with 26 percent calling it the top issue. Tied for second were morality and the economy, with 10 percent of respondents marking each as their top issue.
                    But would the Dems share their precious health care with a flood of (both legal and illegal) immigrates (given open borders and the abolishment of ICE) onto the system? Of course, because someone else will pay for it! And there has to be a doctor or two in that group of people matching toward the border, right?
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                      I'm pretty sure they won't stop regardless of how MAGAers behave. Having said that, I would like MAGAers to stop acting racist and I would love to see our immigration policy make sense again. I would live to see the US find a way to allow as many people as possible of the caravans to gain legal status. I want dreamers to have permanent legal status. If you want to come and contribute to society and you aren't a criminal, welcome to the USA!
                      I would like our President to not be racist.

Comment

Yeah! Drumpf looked like he was having racist thoughts while talking to Kanye West.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Commando going straight for the Nazi ref. Another winner.
                          Yeah don't worry about White Nationalists, the crazy uptick in anti-Semitic violence over the past 2 years in America and people *checks notes* shooting up synagogues because they're mad at immigrants applying for asylum (gotta be the Jews' fault!). Sorry to interrupt your nap.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Then you may not want to vote for Hillary in 2020...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Is Drumpf the chosen one?

The chosen one? The new film that claims Trump's election was an act of God

More than 1,000 US cinemas are screening The Trump Prophecy – which posits that God chose the philandering billionaire to restore America’s moral values

It was, everyone agreed, a miracle. The unexpected election of Donald Trump in 2016 was an act of God, who chose the philandering billionaire and reality TV star to restore America’s moral values.

This is the theme of The Trump Prophecy, a movie telling the story of Mark Taylor, a former fireman from Orlando forced to retire after suffering from PTSD, which premiered on Tuesday.

Between graphic nightmares featuring demonic monsters and hellish flames, Taylor received a message from God in April 2011, while he was surfing television channels.

As he clicked to an interview with Trump, Taylor heard God say: “You are hearing the voice of the next president.”

And so it came to pass, although it took another five years and a national prayer campaign. Taylor duly wrote a book, The Trump Prophecies: The Astonishing True Story of the Man Who Saw Tomorrow … and What He Says Is Coming Next, on which the movie is based.

The belief that Trump’s election was God’s divine will is shared by others. Franklin Graham, the prominent conservative evangelical, said last year that Trump’s victory was the result of divine intervention. “I could sense going across the country that God was going to do something this year. And I believe that at this election, God showed up,” he told the Washington Post.

Taylor has made other claims, which he calls “prophetic words”, including that Trump will serve two terms, the landmark supreme court ruling on abortion in the Roe v Wade case will be overturned, and that next month’s midterm elections will result in a “red tsunami”, strengthening Republican control of both houses of Congress.
                              [...]
                              https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-mark-taylor

Frank, just to be safe... you may want to start repenting.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Yeah don't worry about White Nationalists, the crazy uptick in anti-Semitic violence over the past 2 years in America and people *checks notes* shooting up synagogues because they're mad at immigrants applying for asylum (gotta be the Jews' fault!). Sorry to interrupt your nap.
                                Kroger shooting in Kentucky is being investigated as a hate crime

The fatal shooting of two black people in a Kroger grocery store in Kentucky is being investigated as a hate crime, Jeffersontown Mayor Bill Dieruf told CNN on Monday.

Gregory A. Bush, a white 51-year-old, is accused of killing Maurice Stallard, 69, and Vickie Jones, 67, last Wednesday inside the Jeffersontown grocery store and in the parking lot, respectively.

Prior to the shooting, Bush allegedly tried to enter a predominantly black church nearby but was unable to get inside, officials said. When that attempt failed, he went to Kroger instead and opened fire in the store.

Dieruf also said investigators are looking into reports that Bush told a bystander before he was captured that "whites don't shoot whites."
                                Given that, Dieruf said, the shooting "appears as if it is" a hate crime.

"We have to get this all in line. The U.S. Attorney is reviewing the case, as are ATF and the FBI," the mayor said. "A crime against race is something that we will not accept. If it's a hate crime, it's unacceptable to us that a crime would be committed against a race -- certainly against any nationality or race is heinous."

Heather Hogue, the spokeswoman for the Jeffersontown Police Department, confirmed that police Chief Sam Rogers believes the shooting "appears to be motivated by hate." She also said any charges related to hate crimes would be federal charges and separate from the state charges against Bush.
                                https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/29/us/kr...ime/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X