Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Seriously? That's really what you think?
    Not until her "right now" comment. That's why it's alarming. Of course so was the separation of families policy.

I have more faith in the members of the national guard that they wouldn't do it even if ordered though.

I have zero faith in the sociopath piece of shit in the oval office.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Not until her "right now" comment.
      Then you are being unreasonable. It really is that simple.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Will this be the biggest mid-term turnout ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Will this be the biggest mid-term turnout ever?
          Historically the dems do better in high-turnout elections. Who knows what is normal anymore though.

Comment

most people are rational enough not to just attack someone holding a machine gun.
            We are talking about a caravan of people walking across central america to get to the U.S., only to be stopped by the National Guard just feet away from the border, and you are relying on their rationality?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Historically the dems do better in high-turnout elections. Who knows what is normal anymore though.
              But sketchy things are going on in places like Georgia and Kansas that might supress the turnout.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                But sketchy things are going on in places like Georgia and Kansas that might supress the turnout.
                Sketchy things like requiring identification to register and or vote? Or moving the Dodge city polling place ? It must be the Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Sketchy things like requiring identification to register and or vote? Or moving the Dodge city polling place ? It must be the Russians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Don't be a dick. Things like purging people from the voting roles for not voting in a single election is one example. Georgia's voting machines, some of which of 17 years have already been reportedly malfunctioning. Georgia refuses to keep a paper trail of votes for auditing reasons. The Dodge City polling place example is also fucked up, as is other polling places be closed in predominantly black communities, in states like Georgia. North Dakota's law requiring a street address when Native Americans on reservations don't have them etc.

And yeah, our elections are vulnerable to the Russians who wouldn't really face many consequences for trying interfere.
                  Last edited by frank ryan; 10-26-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Don't be a dick.
                    Is there something besides requiring ID, in the instance of Georgia, or the Dodge City Kansas hoo-ha, that constitutes the sketchy things you are talking about?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

They won't need to defend themselves. That's silly.
                      Of course they won't. But you know-- those scary malnourished Honduran families are brown, after all. Anybody who has patrolled the border (and I have former military friends who were assigned there) know that those duties consist largely of listening to books on tape in the truck and occasionally giving water jugs and space blankets to wandering sojourners before they are passed off to CBP for asylum screening. Maybe one family a day on a patrol under normal circumstances. A caravan will necessitate more water and more space blankets.

Let me add something else: Why the f*ck is this shit-mouth Nielsen framing the issue in terms of some military action or "invasion?" "no plans to shoot now" ffs. That is 100% white nationalist speak that is coached up in the Trump administration. No talk whatsoever about the logistics of doing what they obviously should be doing, which is screening each person for asylum and gee- I don't know-- maybe contemplating the U.S.' prominent role in those countries' state of crisis right now?

This is the same person who lied to America on TV about the Trump administration's policy of kidnapping children to deter people from pursuing asylum claims, so... if you're taking her at her word you are willfully gullible.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Seriously? That's really what you think?
                        I'm not sure that's what a rational person would think, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          We are talking about a caravan of people walking across central america to get to the U.S., only to be stopped by the National Guard just feet away from the border, and you are relying on their rationality?
                          Yes. It's rational to walk away from a horrific situation in their home country of complete anarchy. is this even a serious question? Maybe if you were in the same situation you would make a different decision, but that doesn't mean either decision is irrational.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 10-26-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

So does this prove he must be a democrat plant because the pictures on the van are just part of the act?

Trump is pissed. We could be talking politics and instead it's all about this "bomb stuff"
                            The lengths to which Trump's enemies will go is crazy out there. This should dispel any doubts about the uphill battle we all face to Make America Great Again.

Stay Strong!!!
                            Last edited by myboynoah; 10-26-2018, 02:41 PM.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Of course they won't. But you know-- those scary malnourished Honduran families are brown, after all. Anybody who has patrolled the border (and I have former military friends who were assigned there) know that those duties consist largely of listening to books on tape in the truck and occasionally giving water jugs and space blankets to wandering sojourners before they are passed off to CBP for asylum screening. Maybe one family a day on a patrol under normal circumstances. A caravan will necessitate more water and more space blankets.

Let me add something else: Why the f*ck is this shit-mouth Nielsen framing the issue in terms of some military action or "invasion?" "no plans to shoot now" ffs. That is 100% white nationalist speak that is coached up in the Trump administration. No talk whatsoever about the logistics of doing what they obviously should be doing, which is screening each person for asylum and gee- I don't know-- maybe contemplating the U.S.' prominent role in those countries' state of crisis right now? ....
                              I might be wrong, but I'm assuming that the statement we're all talking about was in response to a specific question. And I'd be curious what the question was that she was responding to before jumping to conclusions. I seriously doubt she walked right up to the mic and led with "we don't plan to shoot these people...for now."

I suspect that some reporter asked her about possible responses from the military from this "invasion", as it has been called by some. And I suspect that some reporter wanted to know what the response would be if they are viewing it as an "invasion".

Anyone have a link to video of the comments and questions leading up to them?

Comment

Yes. It's rational to walk away from a horrific situation in their home country of complete anarchy. is this even a serious question? Maybe you were in the same situation you would make a different decision, but that doesn't mean either person is irrational.
                                You've kind of changed the question.

Once someone has walked 2000+ miles to escape this horrific situation you describe, if they were to be denied the hoped for relief - I wouldn't be surprised if they began to think and behave irrationally. They are desperate. Often desperate people don't act or think rationally.

Comment

Working...
                                X