Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the new board name (cougarstadium.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    I nominate cougarutelifestyles.com
    There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      I nominate cougarutelifestyles.com
      cougarlifestyles.com would result in a lot more hits on google, which would be in the board's long-term best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
        This may not be much of a Ute board, but it is also not much of a sports board. So this doesn't quite fit any better.
        Then again, we have an active Ute, but not a Cougar signing day thread right now.

Comment

This may not be much of a Ute board, but it is also not much of a sports board. So this doesn't quite fit any better.
          Hard to talk sports when we have someone as smart as you already giving all the answers. Sometimes we like go just sit back and watch genius flow.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

I predict that Jay Santos will raise his right hand to sustain this one.

I have two concerns:

1) The aforementioned nickname quandry
            2) The filter at my work has three levels of screening, that are somewhat arbitrary. Level 1 is no screening. cougaruteforum.com and cougarboard are in this level (although, since we use IEv7, CB is basically unusable). Level 3 is complete screening, site blocked. Cougarguard is in this category, or, believe you me, I would still be over there. Then there is level 2, which gives you a message saying, basically: "This looks like a site that we don't like. We recommend you don't go there", and you then need to hit a link to continue on. The new URL gave me this screen when I hit the "New Posts" link. It always makes me nervous to get that screen.

Comment

LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

I have two concerns:

1) The aforementioned nickname quandry
                2) The filter at my work has three levels of screening, that are somewhat arbitrary. Level 1 is no screening. cougaruteforum.com and cougarboard are in this level (although, since we use IEv7, CB is basically unusable). Level 3 is complete screening, site blocked. Cougarguard is in this category, or, believe you me, I would still be over there. Then there is level 2, which gives you a message saying, basically: "This looks like a site that we don't like. We recommend you don't go there", and you then need to hit a link to continue on. The new URL gave me this screen when I hit the "New Posts" link. It always makes me nervous to get that screen.

lol, beat me by a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Hard to talk sports when we have someone as smart as you already giving all the answers. Sometimes we like go just sit back and watch genius flow.
                  In understand. Sorry for that. But sometimes a genius like me wants to sit back and read about sports. So I don't like when we lose sports geniuses like Hot Lunch and cougjunkie

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                    Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                    LOVE IT!

SWISH!!!

Comment

If we lose Clark then this was the worst decision in the history of the Internet.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

If we lose Clark then this was the worst decision in the history of the Internet.
                        Like anyone could even know that, Napoleon.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

In understand. Sorry for that. But sometimes a genius like me wants to sit back and read about sports. So I don't like when we lose sports geniuses like Hot Lunch and cougjunkie
                          Interesting both those guys were willing to have discussions and weren't generally impressed with themselves. They must be a different strain of genius than you.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Like anyone could even know that, Napoleon.
                            Look I know Clark, so maybe you should back off
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Interesting both those guys were willing to have discussions and weren't generally impressed with themselves. They must be a different strain of genius than you.
                              Hmm. I'm not willing to have a discussion? I'd have thought the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                That banner is sick yo.
                                I like it as well, but it needs to go all the way across the screen and not have the grey area...

As far as nicknames.. CUF will remain and be used.. What's the big deal...

EDIT:

Oh, and if it is up for discussion to rename.. I like "cougarfansandonebuckeye.com

Comment

Working...
                                X