Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    This one's better, but I can't get it to hotlink: https://i.imgur.com/jncMW2k.gifv
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Now this is blink blink blink ... if not scary as all get out:

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
        Now this is blink blink blink ... if not scary as all get out:

I keep seeing people saying this is scary. Governments the world over kill people using flying robots with missiles that can be operated from thousands of miles away, but a robotic dog is too much?

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
          I keep seeing people saying this is scary. Governments the world over kill people using flying robots with missiles that can be operated from thousands of miles away, but a robotic dog is too much?
          Yes, too much. That's where I draw the line.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
            Now this is blink blink blink ... if not scary as all get out:

This is cool. The portraits are scary.
            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
            SU

Comment

Guessing you haven't seen the black mirror episode then?

https://www.thewrap.com/black-mirror...ics-metalhead/

Brooker came up with the episode's central idea by watching videos of Boston Dynamics' robotics products such as BigDog. He found that there was something "creepy" in how the products, if knocked over, would look helpless as they worked to regain their stance.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalhead_(Black_Mirror)

You were probably laughing at the Rabbit of Caerbannog too!

Comment

You understand that they can put a gun at the end of that arm correct? And that the AI required to identify you as hostile and eliminate you already exists, in fact, it has already been thoroughly tested by those launching those flying robots, which now mostly fly autonomously?

Comment

• Pretty innocent, if you ask me.

Pastor says nothing weird was going on with bound naked man in car.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/pastor...ed-man-in-car/
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Pretty innocent, if you ask me.

If you read the quote carefully, he just admitted to the accusation.
                    “I won’t deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing,”
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Pretty innocent, if you ask me.

I love his unintentionally incriminating statement:

“I won’t deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing,” Gregory told KDKA.

See folks (**cough**Art Vandelay**cough**) this is why I'm always trying to help you learn proper English. So when you're arrested with a bound, naked man in your car, you can actually deny wrongdoing without simultaneously admitting it.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        If you read the quote carefully, he just admitted to the accusation.
                        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

I love his unintentionally incriminating statement:

See folks (**cough**Art Vandelay**cough**) this is why I'm always trying to help you learn proper English. So when you're arrested with a bound, naked man in your car, you can actually deny wrongdoing without simultaneously admitting it.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Aerostitch is a homegrown company this now makes some of the premier motorcycle clothing in the world. So I wasn't sure what to think when I saw this. Some of the reviews are pretty funny.

http://www.aerostich.com/clothing/fo...um-aglets.html

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                            Aerostitch is a homegrown company this now makes some of the premier motorcycle clothing in the world. So I wasn't sure what to think when I saw this. Some of the reviews are pretty funny.

http://www.aerostich.com/clothing/fo...um-aglets.html
                            Gotta be a typo don't you think? The ad copy was funny though - less weight for easier shifting and braking.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Congratulations, BYU, you made the internet.
                              sigpic
                              "Outlined against a blue, gray
                              October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                              Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• they're trying to recruit women to math.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X