Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    What are we waiting for? We need to arm those tomahawk cruise missiles with nukes and bomb those Russians now! That will teach those red basturds to mess with our elections.

Screw sending money to Cohen... we need to spend our money on tomahawks, dammit!
    Yes, clearly the only available option is to start an all-out nuclear war. Brilliant analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Yes, clearly the only available option is to start an all-out nuclear war. Brilliant analysis.
      What? You want to fund the Michael Cohen Truth Fund and legal counsel instead? That isn't to stop the Russians from screwing with our democracy!

(Of course, telling everyone that you have "proof" that the Russians colluded with Drumpf is a good way to get the stoopid dems to empty their pockets to fund a "Truth Fund" is a good way for a lawyer to make sure he is going to get paid. Brilliant!)
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        What? You want to fund the Michael Cohen Truth Fund and legal counsel instead? That isn't to stop the Russians from screwing with our democracy!

(Of course, telling everyone that you have "proof" that the Russians colluded with Drumpf is a good way to get the stoopid dems to empty their pockets to fund a "Truth Fund" is a good way for a lawyer to make sure he is going to get paid. Brilliant!)
        I have other priorities for my money right now. Neither involves giving it to Cohen or lobbying to have my taxes raised.

Comment

• Ted is ok with with POTUS being in the bag for a hostile power. You’re also the king goalpost mover.

Seriously, who the fuck is talking about nuclear war? Aside from altright Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            I have other priorities for my money right now. Neither involves giving it to Cohen or lobbying to have my taxes raised.

What? You don't care about our democracy!
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Ted is ok with with POTUS being in the bag for a hostile power. You’re also the king goalpost mover.

Seriously, who the fuck is talking about nuclear war? Aside from altright Twitter.
              Frank, here is the link for the Michael Cohen Truth Fund... https://www.gofundme.com/hqjupj-mich...hen-truth-fund

Hurry and grab your credit card!
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Thank you for sharing frank:
                Phew! As long as he didnt collude. Other crimes dont matter

Comment

• So - help out us folks who are trying to interpret what all this means and what he's admitting guilt to.

Campaign finance violations, right? So - is it illegal to pay someone hush money? Or is it that they paid with campaign funds?

Because I get the "paid with campaign funds" angle - that totally makes sense.

But if this is about paying someone for a non-disclosure agreement and therefore "influencing the election" - I suspect there is a large and distinguished group of politicians who can line up behind Trump for doing something similar. Is that a new thing? Is there a reason past politicians who have made non-disclosure agreements haven't been under investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    Phew! As long as he didnt collude. Other crimes dont matter
                    I think the burden is on those who keep insisting Orange facsist didn’t collude to make the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      I think the burden is on those who keep insisting Orange facsist didn’t collude to make the case.
                      Surely you jest. I'm guessing you aren't suggesting that our court process should change so that people have to prove their innocence rather than have the state/fed prove their guilt?

Gotta admit - the longer this goes on the more and more curious I am as to what Mueller is going to reveal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                        Surely you jest. I'm guessing you aren't suggesting that our court process should change so that people have to prove their innocence rather than have the state/fed prove their guilt?

Gotta admit - the longer this goes on the more and more curious I am as to what Mueller is going to reveal!
                        I’m not speaking of the courts or investigators, Eddie, I’m speaking of the Teds and Walters who keep moving the goalposts and fail to acknowledge how frequently they’ve been wrong. “The Russians didn’t interfere.” “They didn’t hack.” “They didn’t prefer Trump.” “Trump’s campaign didn’t have any meaning meaningful contact with Russians, but if he did he didn’t know about it.” Now Ted is pulling out a weird ass nuclear war card. The nothingburger brigade is pretty feckless. I think more and more smoke continues to be present.

Let’s hope Mueller is allow to finish his investigation. Would you be alarmed if Trump stopped it? I can tell he is already priming his audience for that with his witch hunt bullshit.

Comment

• I checked out a long time ago, but I'd like to go on record that the last thing I want is weird ass nuclear war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            I checked out a long time ago, but I'd like to go on record that the last thing I want is weird ass nuclear war.
                            No kidding - that's the last place we should be succumbing to the gay agenda. Make nuclear war straight again!
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Speaking of Russia and weird ass nuclear war. Putin trotted out a game changing, super-duper scary nuclear missile but now they’ve lost it at sea:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...st-at-sea.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                I checked out a long time ago, but I'd like to go on record that the last thing I want is weird ass nuclear war.
                                Phew. Good to know.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X