Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Not Hollywood, in fact the opposite, but a lady is reporting that batshit crazy senator from Alabama, Roy Moore was inappropriate with her when she was 14.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...4a0_story.html

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Not Hollywood, in fact the opposite, but a lady is reporting that batshit crazy senator from Alabama, Roy Moore was inappropriate with her when she was 14.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...4a0_story.html
    Just read that story. Disturbing.

Comment

Moore has some partisan backers including this a guy who justified what he did by bringing up Joseph and Mary.

While some Republicans at the national level spoke out against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore on Thursday in the wake of allegations that he initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old when he was in his 30s, Republicans from his own state seemed to have a different view — with one citing Jesus’ parents to defend Moore’s alleged behavior.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Four women have told the Washington Post that Moore pursued relationships with them when they were teenagers and he was an adult. The women were between the ages of 14 and 18, while Moore was in his 30s at the time, according to the Post.

Leigh Corfman, the woman who was 14 when she says Moore approached her, told the Post that Moore touched her over her bra and underwear and guided her hand to his underwear. The other three women did not have sexual contact that went beyond kissing.

Moore denied the allegations on Thursday, saying they are “completely false” and a “desperate political attack.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that Moore must step aside if the allegations are true, and Sen. John McCain went further, calling on Moore to “immediately step aside.”

Ziegler, on the other hand, said the allegations were “much ado about nothing.”

“There is nothing to see here,” the Alabama official told the Examiner. “The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls. Even the Washington Post report says that he never had sexual intercourse with any of the girls and never attempted sexual intercourse.”
      http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-se...e-jim-ziegler/

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Moore has some partisan backers including this a guy who justified what he did by bringing up Joseph and Mary.

http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-se...e-jim-ziegler/
        Hannity and others on fox tonight basically saying it wouldn't be that big of a deal. So now Republicans are justifying child molestation as long as they get someone who can help them pass a tax bill?
        Last edited by BlueK; 11-09-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Roy Moore: Pedafile Pig

McConnell calls on Roy Moore to end Senate campaign following accusations of sexual misconduct

“I think he should step aside,” said McConnell. His comments marked the most definitive position he has taken on Moore’s candidacy since The Washington Post reported the allegations last Thursday.

Asked by a reporter if he believed the allegations, McConnell responded: “I believe the women, yes.”
          C'mon, that stupid cowboy hat had to be a tipoff, folks.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            cant they say if you win we wont seat you anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              cant they say if you win we wont seat you anyways.
              they could refuse to certify the election results. but they won’t.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Atlantic author says mormon beliefs are super weird, but they are great leaders when it comes to condemnation of Moore, Trump, etc.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atltw

One Blasphemer’s New Admiration for Mormons
                The quickest and most full-throated condemnations of Roy Moore and his defenders came from members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
                But Latter-Day Saints were the brave, virtuous avant garde, and as ridiculous as I find their supernatural beliefs, they are in this instance an outpost of true, real-world righteousness in a party in the grip of a terrible Faustian bargain.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Yeah, the guy looks like a dipsh*t but shouldn't the court decide if the guy is a pervert? Of course, the case looks like it would be one of those "he said, she said" things and wouldn't be that strong of one.

On the other hand, in the Menendez case the evidence looks pretty strong. Has any democrat asked for him to step down yet? Of course not because NJ's lard ass republican governor would get to pick his replacement. Therefore, they are all saying that the court should decide before he is forced to resign, if they say anything at all.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Yeah, the guy looks like a dipsh*t but shouldn't the court decide if the guy is a pervert? Of course, the case looks like it would be one of those "he said, she said" things and wouldn't be that strong of one.

On the other hand, in the Menendez case the evidence looks pretty strong. Has any democrat asked for him to step down yet? Of course not because NJ's lard ass republican governor would get to pick his replacement. Therefore, they are all saying that the court should decide before he is forced to resign, if they say anything at all.
                    Glad you could try and change the subject.

The senate should refuse him for wanting to make homosexualty illegal and put gays in jail, in addition to saying muslims shouldnt be able to be in Congress.

That alone should be enough to refuse the dude.

And no, we dont need a court to decide
                    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ms-against-him

No. It does not. Constitutional protections for due process apply when the state is attempting to deprive a person of “life, liberty, or property.” That’s why we have trials before we render civil or criminal judgments. That’s why due process is mandatory before state-mandated punishment in campus sexual assault tribunals. As a general rule, when the state is attempting to deprive you of rights you’d otherwise enjoy, due process attaches. Here, there is no state action. Roy Moore will not lose his life, liberty, or property if voters reject his bid for high office.

Comment

Glad you could try and change the subject.

The senate should refuse him for wanting to make homosexualty illegal and put gays in jail, in addition to saying muslims shouldnt be able to be in Congress.

That alone should be enough to refuse the dude.

And no, we dont need a court to decide
                      http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ms-against-him
                      But what if the votes don't reject his bid... I guess the folks in Alabama with his views on homosexuality and muslims:

Roy Moore holds 10-point lead in poll taken after accusations

Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore holds a 10-point lead over his Democratic opponent, according to a new poll.

The Emerson College survey found that Moore has the support of 55 percent of the Alabama voters polled, compared to 45 percent for the Democratic nominee, Doug Jones.

The poll was conducted from Nov. 9 to Nov. 11, after The Washington Post published its report in which a woman accused Moore of initiating sexual contact with her in 1979, when she was 14 and he was 32.
                      [...]
                      http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...s-by-10-points

I agree with MBN. That cowboy makes him look stoopid.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

But what if the votes don't reject his bid... I guess the folks in Alabama with his views on homosexuality and muslims:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...s-by-10-points

I agree with MBN. That cowboy makes him look stoopid.
                        Then you refuse to seat him. Pretty easy

Comment

Then you refuse to seat him. Pretty easy
                          Doesn't that take a 2/3rds vote? I am kind of doubting that the senate would even get a 2/3rds vote to unseat Menendez even if he is found guilty as sin.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

lol, the dope is threatening to sue the Washington Post. He may actually give those women their day in court.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Doesn't that take a 2/3rds vote? I am kind of doubting that the senate would even get a 2/3rds vote to unseat Menendez even if he is found guilty as sin.
                              no they just dont certify the results. Pretty sure they could if they wanted.

Comment

Working...
                              X