X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    He was asking for it, amiright?

Comment

Punching a libertarian should warrant 15 minutes of community service. Maybe 20.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Punching a libertarian should warrant 15 minutes of community service. Maybe 20.
        At least 20!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          At least 20!
          Ok, fine! 20 minutes.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            He was asking for it, amiright?
            I mean, who hasn't this happened to? I can't remember the last time my altercations with libertarians didn't come to fisticuffs. They are cray cray.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Stupid nanny state! Get your government out of our lives! Let the market protect Rand.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                Stupid nanny state! Get your government out of our lives! Let the market protect Rand.

Comment

More badsh*t crazy liberal stuff... and it's only Monday.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

More badsh*t crazy liberal stuff... and it's only Monday.
                    By Rand?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

By Rand?
                      Why would Rand stab his own staffer?
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Why would Rand stab his own staffer?
                        Got his Starbucks order wrong?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

sounds like rand had enough and vince foster'd his own aide. the aide must have been on the brink of blowing the whistle on the paul crime syndicate.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            sounds like rand had enough and vince foster'd his own aide. the aide must have been on the brink of blowing the whistle on the paul crime syndicate.
                            No you're way off, some dude who just got out jail literally the day before jumped the staffer as he walked around the corner of a building. He was in jail for forcing women into prostitution (nice guy). Clearly another case of a deranged democrat performing a politically motivated crime. He will most likely serve a few more years for this and the dems running DC will let him back out on the streets again so he can attempt to kill someone else the democrats don't like.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No you're way off, some dude who just got out jail literally the day before jumped the staffer as he walked around the corner of a building. He was in jail for forcing women into prostitution (nice guy). Clearly another case of a deranged democrat performing a politically motivated crime. He will most likely serve a few more years for this and the dems running DC will let him back out on the streets again so he can attempt to kill someone else the democrats don't like.
                              how convenient. one more addition to the paul cabal body count. when will it end?
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                              X