"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I'm interested to find out which team Mitchell goes to in a couple years when he's a free agent. My fingers are crossed that he joins Lebron on the Lakers.
    You are a horrible person.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      I'm interested to find out which team Mitchell goes to in a couple years when he's a free agent. My fingers are crossed that he joins Lebron on the Lakers.
      They will have him for at least 7 years.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        You are a horrible person.
        He’s a Lakers fan. Thus, you’re being redundant.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Jazz in Sacramento tonight. I get the Sac feed. Their announcers can't stop fawning over Mitchell. Kinda fun.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Jazz in Sacramento tonight. I get the Sac feed. Their announcers can't stop fawning over Mitchell. Kinda fun.
            They must've loved that dunk. Wow. He really dunks with a flair.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Everyone and their dog reporting the Jazz are going to move Hood before the deadline. Will be interesting to see what he brings back in return. I like Hood but will be okay with moving him, especially given DMs status as the alpha dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                Everyone and their dog reporting the Jazz are going to move Hood before the deadline. Will be interesting to see what he brings back in return. I like Hood but will be okay with moving him, especially given DMs status as the alpha dog.
                I like Hoodie. Streaky at times, but he's our second leading scorer. Going to have to bring in someone that can shoot the three.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/stor...-utah-jazz-nba

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Jazz with 76 in the first half tonight. [emoji50]

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• If the Jazz can't beat routinely beat teams like the Knicks and Hawks then they may want to consider tanking the rest of this season rather than fighting for the 8th playoff spot and getting swept by the Warriors. They're five games back from the 8th spot and five and a half ahead of the worst team in the NBA -- the Kings.

Rubio can't really be a big part of a good team if he can't shoot. Mitchell is looking like a really great player -- Dwyane Wade with better 3 point shooting. Gobert is great at a number of things, but he's merely competent on offense. They need another great player like Kyle Kuzma or preferably someone like Jayson Tatum at the 3. They basically need to luck out again in the draft.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        If the Jazz can't beat routinely beat teams like the Knicks and Hawks then they may want to consider tanking the rest of this season rather than fighting for the 8th playoff spot and getting swept by the Warriors. They're five games back from the 8th spot and five and a half ahead of the worst team in the NBA -- the Kings.

Rubio can't really be a big part of a good team if he can't shoot. Mitchell is looking like a really great player -- Dwyane Wade with better 3 point shooting. Gobert is great at a number of things, but he's merely competent on offense. They need another great player like Kyle Kuzma or preferably someone like Jayson Tatum at the 3. They basically need to luck out again in the draft.
                        lol better than dwade? slow that roll chief

Comment

If the Jazz can't beat routinely beat teams like the Knicks and Hawks then they may want to consider tanking the rest of this season rather than fighting for the 8th playoff spot and getting swept by the Warriors. They're five games back from the 8th spot and five and a half ahead of the worst team in the NBA -- the Kings.

Agree that they need another big piece to move forward. Someone like Gordon Hayward would be nice.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            lol better than dwade? slow that roll chief
                            You can continue being your pussy self and make that call ten years into his career, or you can compare their rookie stats and see that Mitchell compares very favorably.
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

You can continue being your pussy self and make that call ten years into his career, or you can compare their rookie stats and see that Mitchell compares very favorably.
                              well he’s either going to be dwade or marshon brooks!

Comment

• Mitchell is good at playing basketball.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X