• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campbell Barrington, another 3* OL.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Underwhelming so far. Connor is intriguing. I wonder if he knew Micah Simon or Akile Davis. Obviously he wasn't a Detmer guy.
      Connor was Micah Simons QB. He was a soph when Simon was a senior.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Been Tuipulotu is in. Thanks Clark Addison!
        Not sure if I had mentioned it or if it was already common knowledge, Ben had verbally committed a couple months back.

Pete’s kids keep getting taller. Hank, on a mission now, is maybe 6’2” or 6’3”. Ben is an inch or two taller, and I think Petey, the youngest, will be the tallest, and maybe the most athletic.

All of them are also all-around athletes. Obviously have football skills, but all of them are also great basketball players. I was watching my nephew play soccer last year, and Ben was the Center back on his team.

Having said all that, I could never be a scout. I have no idea how good or bad they will end up being.

Comment

I'm shocked that Tuttle actually ended up signing with the Utes. I never expected him to stick with Utah.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I'm curious what the QB situation will look like next year. Stacey Connor, Possibly Zach Wilson, as well as Kalen Hall returning from his mission. Plus all of the guys already on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
              I'm shocked that Tuttle actually ended up signing with the Utes. I never expected him to stick with Utah.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What’s the latest with Wilson?

Comment

I see nothing in the thread title of forum that would suggest that this is only the cougar signing day thread.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

So it looks like Wilson hasn't signed yet. I wasn't expecting Romney to sign today. Mitchell, Nathan Latu (I wasn't really counting on him, but hadn't heard he's going anywhere else), Holker, and Isaiah Herron (who I've heard very little about) haven't signed yet.

Comment

Signing Day Part I: Sign On The Dotted Line Or Else

"Lamb added that a couple of other prospects signed Wednesday but BYU won’t release their names until February — at the players’ request."

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ng-period.html

What do you suppose that's about?

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        "Lamb added that a couple of other prospects signed Wednesday but BYU won’t release their names until February — at the players’ request."

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ng-period.html

What do you suppose that's about?
                        Went back on other commitments?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Went back on other commitments?
                          Maybe they want to take trips and get publicity?

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Maybe they want to take trips and get publicity?
                            Are they allowed to take a trip after they’ve signed? I’m pretty sure a signed kid is off limits for other coaches to contact.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                              Are they allowed to take a trip after they’ve signed? I’m pretty sure a signed kid is off limits for other coaches to contact.
                              I'm sure you're right. Didn't think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                                I certainly wouldn't want to have to pay for a kid to come visit my school knowing he's already locked in elsewhere.

Seriously, I can't think of why someone would want to do this. I could imagine asking for a few days to tell other coaches they won't be coming, but February?

Comment

Working...
                                X