Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netanyahu seems to have more than a few of these symptoms:

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder

According to the DSM-5, there are two primary diagnostic criterion for Paranoid Personality Disorder of which criterion A has seven sub features, four of which must be present to warrant a diagnosis of PPD:

Criterion A is: Global mistrust and suspicion of others motives which commences in adulthood. The seven sub features of criterion A are:

1.The person with PPD will believe others are using, lying to, or harming them, without apparent evidence thereof.
    2.They will have doubts about the loyalty and trustworthiness of others,
    3.,They will not confide in others due to the belief that their confidence will be betrayed.
    4.They will interpret ambiguous or benign remarks as hurtful or threatening, and
    5. Hold grudges,
    6. In the absence of objective evidence, believe their reputation or character are being assailed by others, and will retaliate in some manner and
    7. Will be jealous and suspicious without cause that intimate partners are being unfaithful.
    http://www.theravive.com/therapedia/...-301.0-(F60.0)
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

BigFatMeanie's prediction for the 21st century: The two-state solution will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
        Netanyahu seems to have more than a few of these symptoms:

Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder

http://www.theravive.com/therapedia/...-301.0-(F60.0)
        Most everyone here have more than a few of those symptoms.

Comment

Ummm given the policy statements made by the leaders of Iran, it seems that Netanyahu has a fair amount of pretty good evidence that they ARE out to get Israel. Or I guess I could say I find a listing of dsm criteria to be of little or no value In this context. The same statement could be made about Hilary and bill Clinton, trump, ted Cruz, both bushes and so forth.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            lol, New Zealand better put itself on high alert for fear of Israeli warplanes attacking strategic locations in Middle Earth.

A good editorial from the Post:

On Israel, we’re right back where Obama started
            Just to be clear, I don't think Israel would ever attack anyone outside of the middle east. I'm just saying the 'alleged' story of him telling NZ that their support of the resolution would be tantamount to a declaration of war doesn't seem far fetched to me.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              The resolution includes East Jerusalem, right? If Krauthammer is right and the resolution states that Jews living in the Jewish Quarter of the old city are in violation of international law, than I understand the histrionics. I also doubt that Netanyahu told New Zealand it was a declaration of war. I don't think he's that nuts. Maybe, though.
              I believe Obama and his Admin. have stated in the past and again via Kerry that they want the borders to go back to what they were in 1967..

That seems pretty unreasonable to accomplish now..

I have found this past 8 years to be contentious from Obama's Admin. and it will be interesting to see what takes place in the future..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Four Israeli soldiers killed in truck attack in Jerusalem

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  I believe Obama and his Admin. have stated in the past and again via Kerry that they want the borders to go back to what they were in 1967..

That seems pretty unreasonable to accomplish now..

I have found this past 8 years to be contentious from Obama's Admin. and it will be interesting to see what takes place in the future..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  why? this is the whole problem with israels settlements. they keep trying to expand their map and then after they build they say well we cant go back to old map!

Comment

No one here is denying palestinian terrorism is a problem. However, occupation has always helped breed terrorism, and such is the case in Israel. this doesnt mean the fault of terrorism lies with Israel, but the connection is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                      No one here is denying palestinian terrorism is a problem. However, occupation has always helped breed terrorism, and such is the case in Israel. this doesnt mean the fault of terrorism lies with Israel, but the connection is there.
                      What breeds most terrorism is a hatred for the culture of anyone who is not as radical as radical muslim extremists.

Another group I would label as terrorists especially earlier in our history was the Klan. Nobody in their right mind excuses their hatred for anything but hatred of someone who is different.

Would anyone on here justify the Mtn. Meadow Massacre by stating people from Arkansas killed Parley P. Pratt.

Haters hate and some take it to an extreme. I don't understand how some groups get the xxx breeds it excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                        What breeds most terrorism is a hatred for the culture of anyone who is not as radical as radical muslim extremists.
                        Not mutually exclusive

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                        Haters hate and some take it to an extreme. I don't understand how some groups get the xxx breeds it excuse.
                        it isn't an excuse, it is one part of the cause.

Comment

20 years after 7 Israeli schoolgirls were killed, some hail Jordanian shooter as a hero upon his release
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

You may have heard that New York officials want to cancel a couple of Roger Waters concerts because he is a "supporter of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which advocates for withdrawing economic support for the nation over its treatment of Palestinian people."

Officials in Nassau County, which sits on the western half of Long Island, passed a law earlier this year that prevents companies and individuals from doing business with the county if they support BDS. (New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed an executive order to similar effect last year.) Last week, Republican county legislator Howard J. Kopel petitioned the county attorney to determine whether Nassau Events Center, the operators of Nassau Coliseum, would be breaking the law by hosting Waters for a pair of performances at the Coliseum in September.
                            So, it is against the law to boycott Israel in New York... no big deal right? Just avoid New York.

U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

A group of 43 senators — 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats — wants to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, which was launched in protest of that country’s decades-old occupation of Palestine. The two primary sponsors of the bill are Democrat Ben Cardin of Maryland and Republican Rob Portman of Ohio. Perhaps the most shocking aspect is the punishment: Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              You may have heard that New York officials want to cancel a couple of Roger Waters concerts because he is a "supporter of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, which advocates for withdrawing economic support for the nation over its treatment of Palestinian people."

So, it is against the law to boycott Israel in New York... no big deal right? Just avoid New York.

U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel
                              or maybe because it's a thinly veiled front built and funded to support a terrorist organization
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Andrew Sullivan...

<http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...long-game.html>

One of the features you most associate with creeping authoritarianism is the criminalization of certain political positions. Is anything more anathema to a liberal democracy? If Trump were to suggest it, can you imagine the reaction?

And yet it’s apparently fine with a hefty plurality of the Senate and House. I’m referring to the remarkable bill introduced into the Congress earlier this year — with 237 sponsors and co-sponsors in the House and 43 in the Senate — which the ACLU and the Intercept have just brought to light. It’s a remarkably bipartisan effort, backed by Chuck Schumer and Ted Cruz, among many solid Trump-resisting Democrats and hard-line Republicans. And it would actually impose civil and criminal penalties on American citizens for backing or joining any international boycott of Israel because of its settlement activities. There are even penalties for simply inquiring about such a boycott. And they’re not messing around. The minimum civil penalty would be $250,000 and the maximum criminal penalty $1 million and 20 years in prison. Up to 20 years in prison for opposing the policies of a foreign government and doing something about it! And, yes, the Senate Minority Leader is leading the charge.

Look: I’m not in favor of boycotting Israel when we don’t boycott, say, Saudi Arabia. But seriously: making it illegal? Every now and again, you just have to sit back and admire the extraordinary skills of the Greater Israel lobby. You’ve never heard of this bill, and I hadn’t either. But that is partly the point. AIPAC doesn’t want the attention — writers who notice this attempted assault on a free society will be tarred as anti-Semites (go ahead, it wouldn’t be the first time) and politicians who resist it will see their careers suddenly stalled. I doubt a single sponsor of this bill will go on the record to oppose it (so far, none has). That’s how complete the grip of AIPAC is. And pointing out this special interest’s distortion of democracy is not the equivalent of bigotry. It’s simply a defense of our democratic way of life.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X