Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
    Nah, you're not too lazy, you like them too much because they remind you of the golden age of this once illustrious message board.
    Boom!
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Nah, you're not too lazy, you like them too much because they remind you of the golden age of this once illustrious message board.
      The Cubs won the World Series in 2016!
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

excuse me sir, do you approve of the format scoop used?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, I'm alive.

Yes, the Cubs won the World Series in 2016 (that seems so long ago)

Yes I approve the format ScoopJahoop used. I mean, he didn't say whether he pees in the sink or not, but that's from the optional questions, and it was really more Finderson who was interested in that information than I was, so . . .
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Yes, I'm alive.

Yes, the Cubs won the World Series in 2016 (that seems so long ago)

Yes I approve the format ScoopJahoop used. I mean, he didn't say whether he pees in the sink or not, but that's from the optional questions, and it was really more Finderson who was interested in that information than I was, so . . .
            For old times sake, can you call cj quarter roll?
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I guess the mullahs ran Scoop off?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                I guess the mullahs ran Scoop off?
                Remind me - which ones are the mullahs?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Remind me - which ones are the mullahs?
                  You know. The Dude, Creek, Funk. Those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                    You know. The Dude, Creek, Funk. Those guys.
                    Thanks for the refresher.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Mullah. Haha. Haven't heard that term in a while.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Mullah. Haha. Haven't heard that term in a while.
                        Law of diminishing returns. You've already run everyone else off!
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Law of diminishing returns. You've already run everyone else off!
                          Uhh.... you are still here.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Uhh.... you are still here.
                            This aggression will not stand man.
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                            X