Albuquerque Eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John McClain View Post
    Ah, you can Google anything but once you know how to get there, do you know what the best items on the menu are? What dishes are hotter than others? How to get a free candy bar from the receptionist? Google ain't everything.
    Yeah, I'm guessing the server would be pretty well-versed in the best menu items, as well as the heat level of each dish.

But you're right. Google may cost someone a free Snickers.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Ah, you can Google anything but once you know how to get there, do you know what the best items on the menu are? What dishes are hotter than others? How to get a free candy bar from the receptionist? Google ain't everything.
      Pop quiz: What would you order at Route 66, Gardunos, & Los Cuates?

Your credibility's already pretty high with me on this topic. Don't tank your grade here.

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
        Pop quiz: What would you order at Route 66, Gardunos, & Los Cuates?

Your credibility's already pretty high with me on this topic. Don't tank your grade here.
        Route 66 - Green Chile Cheeseburger, Green Chile Cheese Fries, Blueberry Shake

Gardunos - I usually go with a combo plate - enchilada, tamale, carnitas. Order the calabacitas and green chile corn bread as side orders

Los Cuates - Carne Adovada and double up on the sopaipillas.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Route 66 - Green Chile Cheeseburger, Green Chile Cheese Fries, Blueberry Shake

Gardunos - I usually go with a combo plate - enchilada, tamale, carnitas. Order the calabacitas and green chile corn bread as side orders

Los Cuates - Carne Adovada and double up on the sopaipillas.

Comment

Just got into town and my son wants a pizza. Any recommendations for delivery?
            sigpic
            "Outlined against a blue, gray
            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              Just got into town and my son wants a pizza. Any recommendations for delivery?
              Yes! Dion's.

https://www.dions.com/

I suggest the pepperoni and hatch chile ("The 505"). Or the chicken, sun-dried tomato, pine nut ("The Tuscany").

Subs are excellent also.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Yes! Dion's.

https://www.dions.com/

I suggest the pepperoni and hatch chile ("The 505"). Or the chicken, sun-dried tomato, pine nut ("The Tuscany").

Subs are excellent also.
                You rock. Thanks.
                sigpic
                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

What's the place that threw the pizza on Walter White's roof? I'd be into that.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                  X