Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Still injured. [emoji3525]
      Sorry[emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

https://twitter.com/BYUTFXC/status/1...692317696?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Comment

Wow. That was beautiful.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

but she was going downhill so not that impressive.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                but she was going downhill so not that impressive.

Comment

by the time the other girl got to some of those spots, the land shifted and she had to run up hill.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    by the time the other girl got to some of those spots, the land shifted and she had to run up hill.
                    lol

Whittni is amazing. To put that much distance into 2nd place in that big of a race, wow.

Cool thing is she wasn't really recruited out of high school. Came from a super small rural town. She never ran a 1600 under 5:00 minutes. Was injured a bunch as an underclassman, but now is one of the best ever. Gives me hope for those in a similar situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      lol

Whittni is amazing. To put that much distance into 2nd place in that big of a race, wow.

Cool thing is she wasn't really recruited out of high school. Came from a super small rural town. She never ran a 1600 under 5:00 minutes. Was injured a bunch as an underclassman, but now is one of the best ever. Gives me hope for those in a similar situations.
                      That's what I was thinking. It's like she used the 2nd place runner to pace her for the first 18 minutes and then shifted gears.
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

lol

ha. seriously.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

lol

The pride of Panguitch!

She also had an outstanding YSA bishop as a freshman.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Comment

• Ha! I drove right by that bus as it was loading this morning. Don't see my car in the background though.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X