Roy Moore: Pedophile Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    lol, the dope is threatening to sue the Washington Post. He may actually give those women their day in court.
    Yeah, he ain't the smartest cowboy.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

In Washington, the Republican dam is breaking against Roy Moore
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        But what if the votes don't reject his bid... I guess the folks in Alabama with his views on homosexuality and muslims:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...s-by-10-points

I agree with MBN. That cowboy makes him look stoopid.
        that really is revolting
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Another woman has come forward to accuse Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager

Moore signed Nelson's high school yearbook when she worked at the restaurant, before the alleged assault occurred. Nelson showed the yearbook at the press conference with lawyer Gloria Allred, who is representing her.
          30+ year-old-man signing a high school yearbook. Good crud.

screenshot 2017-11-13 150305 (2).jpg
          Last edited by myboynoah; 11-13-2017, 12:38 PM.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Another woman has come forward to accuse Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager

[ATTACH]8345[/ATTACH]
            the deep state really is pulling out all the stops to persecute this poor man
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Who signs a yearbook in December?
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Who signs a yearbook in December?
                Roy Moore D.A.

Comment

Roy Moore D.A.
                  Old Hickory House

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Not Hollywood, in fact the opposite, but a lady is reporting that batshit crazy senator from Alabama, Roy Moore was inappropriate with her when she was 14.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...4a0_story.html
                    For the Corps, and the Corps and the Corps!
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

I didn’t pick this thread title, but I wholeheartedly approve. Glad to see the normal wing of the GOP has zero interest in protecting this guy.

Comment

I didn’t pick this thread title, but I wholeheartedly approve. Glad to see the normal wing of the GOP has zero interest in protecting this guy.
                        Well, whoever picked it should have checked a dictionary.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Wait a minute. If you didn't pick it, who did?
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Wait a minute. If you didn't pick it, who did?
                            It was originally posted inside the Hollywood thread.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              It was originally posted inside the Hollywood thread.
                              OK, that's funny. I was feeling a little embarrassed for frank's spelling. Haha.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

[ATTACH]8345[/ATTACH]
                                Can someone photoshop Wooderson's quote into this picture already?

Looks like Iowahawk is thinking along the same lines.

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...89614954024960

How the hell do I embed a tweet again?
                                Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 11-13-2017, 02:08 PM.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X