• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Alex Boye
    Gayle Ruzicka
    Brad Wilcox
    The Shaytards
    Boyd K. Packer

I'm clearly not very well versed in annoying Mormons as I don't recognize any of these names.
    I know BKP, but none of the rest. Wasn't Brad Wilcox a hard hitting safety in the 90's?
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Is Shaytard a real thing?
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
        I know BKP, but none of the rest. Wasn't Brad Wilcox a hard hitting safety in the 90's?
        There's an o-lineman on the team right now named Brad Wilcox, but I don't think that's who's being referenced in the post.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Is Shaytard a real thing?
          disney thought so
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Never heard of most of those folks but I'll add Carri Jenkins.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Can't agree on David Archuleta or the biker dude. Two very nice and humble people.

Alex Boye is also a nice guy although his Africanization of everything makes him annoying.

After offering Gayle Ruzicka I'd like to add the following to my list:

Ted Bundy
              Kurt Bestor (Talented but a total diva)
              Harry
              Superdell
              SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                Can't agree on David Archuleta or the biker dude. Two very nice and humble people.

Alex Boye is also a nice guy although his Africanization of everything makes him annoying.

Ted Bundy
                Harry
                Superdell
                SeattleUte
                gtfo!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  There's an o-lineman on the team right now named Brad Wilcox, but I don't think that's who's being referenced in the post.
                  And Cougarstats.com tells me I'm getting old. It was Jeff Wilcox who was the safety.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    gtfo!
                    He has attained legend status and his visage is now a fixture at the Marriott Center. I think someone should hold that up at the Tuesday devotionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Ted Bundy
                      Harry
                      Superdell
                      SeattleUte
                      How did this not come up before now? Seems so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                        I was acquainted with the referenced Brad Wilcox back in High School (for once I actually know someone talked about here). He was a decent guy. Very, very sincere. But not a hard hitting safety.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Harley guy not LDS. He's got quite the sketchy past tho. Ex-con man.

Comment

Chris Buttars.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

"Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Gordon Monson
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X