• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked again

Looks like we were hacked overnight. If you go to our main URL:

http://www.cougarstadium.com

You will see a hacker message. If you go to subpages:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/forum.php

It seems to work fine. I am working on getting it fixed.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Very annoying.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

But maybe dini deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
        But maybe dini deserved it.
        That's right. F him.

Comment

That Qecaaa is such a dick.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Fixed.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Fixed.
              And the tapatalk advertisements appear to have disappeared, at least for the moment. Coincidence?
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                And the tapatalk advertisements appear to have disappeared, at least for the moment. Coincidence?
                Not sure. I never saw them.

Tapatalk stopped charging a fee for their app and now they intend to generate revenue through advertising. Related?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Not sure. I never saw them.

Tapatalk stopped charging a fee for their app and now they intend to generate revenue through advertising. Related?
                  Probably. The only advertisement i've seen so far is for an app to cover the Olympics. So perhaps we can thank Topper for generating enough Olympic buzz to attract some adbots. Rumor has it Topper dabbled in mid-level advertising, so this may interest him.

Comment

What horrible timing. I was showing my new lady friend the site. Her name is Deanna, but we call her Dini for short.

Comment

This better not be a reference to Nadine!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

What did the message say?
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Probably junkie, he was so mad you banned him!

Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            What did the message say?
                            It essentially wanted you to do something to yourself that I would deem very inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              It essentially wanted you to do something to yourself that I would deem very inappropriate.
                              I didn't know AA's name was Dini.

Comment

Working...
                              X