Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Don't you feel kinda dirty yelling Kuzma?
    Nope. He did the right thing and got out of Utah where coach 80k was obviously not developing him. Just more evidence that 80k isn’t a great coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Don't you feel kinda dirty yelling Kuzma?
      He grew up in Utah and is a lakers fan. He has no shame.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        He grew up in Utah and is a lakers fan. He has no shame.
        When you live my life, shame is a constant thing

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Kuzma!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the UteTrain, Moliere! You'll find that it makes the leagues (Nba/NFL) so much more fun to follow when populated by players from your favorite school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Welcome aboard the UteTrain, Moliere! You'll find that it makes the leagues (Nba/NFL) so much more fun to follow when populated by players from your favorite school.
            No thanks. Your b-ball coach is a crybaby a-hole. Your football coach is mediocre and also a turncoat. Your fans are holier than thou pompous asshats. Oh, and your nickname is racist. Plus, you are a commuter school with a half-assed business/accounting school.

Comment

No thanks. Your b-ball coach is a crybaby a-hole. Your football coach is mediocre and also a turncoat. Your fans are holier than thou pompous asshats. Oh, and your nickname is racist. Plus, you are a commuter school with a half-assed business/accounting school.

Vicious, but true.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I always wondered what applejack meant. Now at least I know that it is offensive.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Don't even get me started on the nursing school.

Comment

• Anyone else remember when I was criticized when I said Kuzma was a bigger recruit for the Utes than Chapman?
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      Anyone else remember when I was criticized when I said Kuzma was a bigger recruit for the Utes than Chapman?
                      No.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• I don't, but if you did you were right!. Kuzma is awesome
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I always wondered what applejack meant. Now at least I know that it is offensive.
                          lairds_apple_jack_brandy.jpg

300px-Hub-applejack.jpg

prod_img-1025372_aj_cfia.jpg
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Lakers

@$&%!!

At least it frees up cap space. But IT?

Comment

@$&%!!

At least it frees up cap space. But IT?

that's exactly what it does and its the reason they made the trade. and as far as IT, he can't do too much damage as they were dead in the water regardless.

just be glad they kept randle and kuzma
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Total ripoff by the Lakers. Cleared cap space with expiring contracts, sent players not in the long term plans, and got a first rounder.

Comment

Working...
                                X