bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bag

I doubt anyone here will recognize me from CB because I've only been on CB for a year or so and I don't post a ton of messages. I enjoy CB for what it is. I have lurked here for a week or so and really enjoy it so far. It's nice not having to read 15 pages of posts to see what's going on.

I am married with 3 kids (all girls...there's a lot of pink in my house). I served a mission in Italy. I enjoy cooking and I really like the food posts here. My specialty is Italian food and I will post some recipes in the future.

I am a big fan of the following teams:

St. Louis Cardinals
    BYU football
    USU basketball

and to a lesser extent the Utah Jazz as well.

I enjoy the NFL but don't really have a favorite team. It used to be the 49ers because I was in HS during the Steve Young glory days.

I did not go to BYU, but I grew up a BYU footbal fan and that has not changed. I grew up outside of UT and would go to the stake center on Saturdays to watch the games with my dad (a BYU alum). I still watch all the games with my dad and we make it to a few every year.

I went to USU and that is why I am a USU basketball fan. However, I am more of a BYU football fan than a USU basketball fan...if that makes sense. I know that's pretty weird, but that's where I stand.

I don't know how often I will post, but I will enjoy reading your posts. I hope this introduction is not too long. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Welcome. Nice avatar. I really need to make it out to St. Louis to go to the new Busch stadium. There are several former Itallian missionaries on here that I'm sure would love to discuss with you a love for the country, and many more who would take you up on any chance to discuss quality Italian food. Happy posting!

Comment

Welcome, bag! Feel free to post often.

I am already excited for your Italian food recipes. It will be nice to finally have someone around here that knows what he is talking about when it comes to Italy!

You already answered my sports questions.

What's the scoop with your name? A nod to the home of Bilbo Baggins or simply a playful reference to an old euphemism for condoms?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bag View Post
        I am a big fan of the following teams:

St. Louis Cardinals
        BYU football
        USU basketball

and to a lesser extent the Utah Jazz as well.
        Welcome. It's odd that your taste in football is wonderful, but in all other sports it completely sucks.
        Last edited by Clark Addison; 07-21-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

It will be nice to have you here Bags. Post often!

Comment

Welcome, I am glad to have you here.

You are't related to Bags1 are you. If you are, I am not happy to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Welcome, bag! Feel free to post often.

I am already excited for your Italian food recipes. It will be nice to finally have someone around here that knows what he is talking about when it comes to Italy!

You already answered my sports questions.

What's the scoop with your name? A nod to the home of Bilbo Baggins or simply a playful reference to an old euphemism for condoms?
              b.a.g. are my initials. Pretty lame huh? I don't mean my initials are lame...I like that they spell bag...I can't wait until I get a monogrammed brief case with "bag" on it.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                Welcome, I am glad to have you here.

You are't related to Bags1 are you. If you are, I am not happy to have you here.
                No relation that I know of. You can feel free to be glad that I am here.

Comment

b.a.g. are my initials. Pretty lame huh? I don't mean my initials are lame...I like that they spell bag...I can't wait until I get a monogrammed brief case with "bag" on it.
                  ohmygosh! I loved you in 90210!

I knew you were LDS. I kept telling my friends that it wasn't just a rumor, but nobody believed me. I am so happy to learn that you are a byu fan!

ps megan fox is hot. nice job!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    ohmygosh! I loved you in 90210!

I knew you were LDS. I kept telling my friends that it wasn't just a rumor, but nobody believed me. I am so happy to learn that you are a byu fan!

ps megan fox is hot. nice job!
                    Yeah, Megan was OK. I've had better. Any way to post audio here? I can post some of my new raps.

Comment

Bag,

Do not toy with me, this question is very serious, and anything other than an honest and thoughtful answer will make you dead to me, no matter that Mrs. wuapinmon is an Aggie. Choose wisely, I'd hate to have to put you on ignore from day one.

When Zaphod Beeblebrox stole the Heart of Gold shortly after its unveiling, he also gained possession of Marvin, a clinically depressed robot. This robot saves their bacon at one point, and a few whatevers later, a band of Earthlings crafted a song called "Paranoid Android" in his honor. Basically, when the revolution comes, should Radiohead be first against the wall?
                      Last edited by wuapinmon; 07-21-2009, 09:16 AM.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Yeah, Megan was OK. I've had better. Any way to post audio here? I can post some of my new raps.
                        bag., I know people and I have a very good feeling about you.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Why the St Louis Cardinals? My wife is from there and likes them too. She even sang the National Anthem at a game with her family as a kid, and then got relegated to the upper deck.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Welcome.

Why the St Louis Cardinals? My wife is from there and likes them too. She even sang the National Anthem at a game with her family as a kid, and then got relegated to the upper deck.
                            I lived in St. Louis until I was 5. I don't remember a lot, but I still have family there and we travel back frequently for to go to some games and eat Ted Drewes Frozen Custard....mmmmm.

Comment

I lived in St. Louis until I was 5. I don't remember a lot, but I still have family there and we travel back frequently for to go to some games and eat Ted Drewes Frozen Custard....mmmmm.
                              Good place to be from.

My wife tells me that if we are ever asked to go to Missouri, she isn't going. So much for Zion.

Comment

Working...
                              X