Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    i can’t imagine the guns and ninja stars and stuff in there
    Couple years ago I was in Japan and bought a bunch of ninja stars for my kids. TSA wasn't having it and the kids had to settle for a half-eaten bag of Aunt Annie's pretzels as their gift. If I have one regret it was putting the ninja stars in my carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Couple years ago I was in Japan and bought a bunch of ninja stars for my kids. TSA wasn't having it and the kids had to settle for a half-eaten bag of Aunt Annie's pretzels as their gift. If I have one regret it was putting the ninja stars in my carry on.
      Whoa, a little warning please if you are going to tell us a real tearjerker like that one.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        I got two ninja stars from Mr. Salvage on Hwy 92 in Acworth, GA long about 1984 and spent far too many hours trying to hit a chalk drawn target on a big loblolly in my back yard. I believe I lost them before I ever hit the target. I'm willing to admit, after all of these years, that I just sucked at throwing them, and it wasn't that they were crap quality, like I used to tell myself.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          I'm willing to admit, after all of these years, that I just sucked at throwing them, and it wasn't that they were crap quality, like I used to tell myself.
          It’s cathartic, isn’t it?
          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Omg. Check out the fanny pack.

Fanny packs are back.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Fanny packs are back.
              Yep. My high school son loves them.

Comment

Shared on my fb feed today:

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Shared on my fb feed today:

Would it really surprise anyone if Super Dell was running a dog fighting operation. Totally Awesome Dog Fights!!!
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    Would it really surprise anyone if Super Dell was running a dog fighting operation. Totally Awesome Dog Fights!!!
                    Haha. Not in the least.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Every time I see this thread bumped I assume that he is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                        Every time I see this thread bumped I assume that he is dead.
                        That's going to happen one of these days. Esp if he is still doing the powered parachute thing.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• super dell is one of my favorite people
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• truly a utah treasure. i have no idea how much money he has, which makes him even funnier.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                truly a utah treasure. i have no idea how much money he has, which makes him even funnier.
                                At least $1.2 million! Minus attorney fees, paramotor supplies and dog food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X