No announcement yet.

Coaching Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWhit really doesn't like getting out of his comfort zone with coaches does he. Either that or he really has no coaching connections.
    Last edited by USUC; 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Wonder what ARod's thought process is in this decision. Or does his wife really wear the pants in the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        I wonder what has turned off some prominant former BYU supporters. I guess I am assuming here Dale isn't a huge BYU fan anymore.
        I understand that the rift is all the Murphy family's fault. 100%.
        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
          KWhit really doesn't like getting out of his comfort zone with coaches does he. Either that or he really has no coaches connections.
          Many of us (Ute fans) have been griping about that for a while.
          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
            Duh, that's a given. BYU is the church.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
              LAU! Quick! You have some City Creek hyping to do in another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUCougar View Post
                Wonder what ARod's thought process is in this decision. Or does his wife really wear the pants in the family.
                "Thought process" may be a misnomer.
                I think, perhaps, the only person who hates BYU fans more than ute fans hate BYU fans, is Bronco Mendenhall.
                -smokymountainrain

Menden Hall Hates Me.

Comment

• What a doofus. Seriously arod, you make decisions like my teenage girls...
                  Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                  - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                  - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• So, uh, brother Cahoon? Yes, uh, about that WR coaching position..........................
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      I hope ARod wants to stay at Utah for the rest of his natural born life, because he is going to have a hard time getting job offers in the future.
                      Future? It's rolling-on-the-floor laughable that he's currently employed by Utah after having pulled this stunt twice.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• At this point, if I was KWhitt, I'd fire him for doing this crap.

Obviously he's looking around and doesn't want to be there.
                        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• If he worked for me he wouldn't have a job to come back to.

Comment

• A Rod ignore the haters. Welcome back! Go Utes!
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                              A Rod ignore the haters. Welcome back! Go Utes!
                              We didn't want him anyway.
                              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                LAU! Quick! You have some City Creek hyping to do in another thread.
                                Nice try at changing the subject. I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about the rift between the Murphys and BYU.
                                ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Working...
                                X