Saudi journalist chopped to bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commando View Post
    No "it is unacceptable to murder a journalist?" Would it kill him to say something in furtherance of human dignity or decency? Any random poster here would honestly make a better president. Even the bots that show up from time to time. Anybody's worst gaffe on here wouldn't hold a candle to Trump's daily f*k ups. Compared to his usual fare, it would be downright charming if Trump were to accidentally post a video of a butthole being tattooed on Twitter.
    I don't know. Not sure if I'd take Uncle Ted But Hillary/Obama bot over Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Lol. Too much to ask, I guess.

Two years in and I am still constantly amazed at how inept he is. I can't imagine a worse president.
      A timely reminder:

God@TheTweetOfGod:

In an ideal scenario the President of the United States and the worst human being in the world would be two different people.

Comment

I can't imagine a worse president.
        Maybe you forgot the reason that people give why they voted for Drumpf:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Speaking of which, you haven't been mailing any packages lately, have you?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

How I wish that ethically challenged unlikeable candidate with a ton of baggage who would have likely turned out to be a mediocre president were president now.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Speaking of which, you haven't been mailing any packages lately, have you?
              I think you have me confused with the some other Ted...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                How I wish that ethically challenged unlikeable candidate with a ton of baggage who would have likely turned out to be a mediocre president were president now.
                Yep.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I think you have me confused with the some other Ted...

Well you do have a yard sign up for that guy and are constantly posting pro-Cruz or anti-O’Rourke stuff.

Comment

how long before the far far right floats the idea out there that these were all fake bombs and the sender was actually a leftist trying to make conservatives look bad right before the election? I give it about 24 hours with Trump repeating the theory about 24 hours after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      how long before the far far right floats the idea out there that these were all fake bombs and the sender was actually a leftist trying to make conservatives look bad right before the election? I give it about 24 hours with Trump repeating the theory about 24 hours after that.
                      It's already out there on twitter.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        It's already out there on twitter.
                        dang.

Here's a radical idea...it was actually a crazy person motivated more by crazy than by politics.

Comment

Oh it's 100% out there. I read one tweet that this is right out of the Dems' playbook! Just like the migrant caravan and Kav getting accused of sexual assault.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

you really don't read CB anymore, do you?
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...=.30b1b59476b4

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                you really don't read CB anymore, do you?
                                Not much. I read basketball posts sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X