No announcement yet.

The Chip Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go for the Sour Cream and Onion baked lays. Those are not half bad. Salt and vinegar have always been a favorite...I had some sweet potato chips the other week that were absolutely fantastic. Anyone else had those? Yum.
    "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
    -John Heisman

Comment

I love Potato Chips. Some of my favorites are Sour Cream and Onion Lays, Crushed Pepper and Salt Kettle Chips that Harmons sells, any tortilla chip with a good salsa and Cheetos. I freaking love Cheetos. Many of my friends make fun of me because I love Cheetos so much. I am glad there are other adults hear that enjoy them as well.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Juanita's are awesome. I'm not sure if they are in Utah or not.
        I had some Juanita's and Reser's Baja Salsa during the Colts game last night. Not good when trying to cut the carbs, but very tasty.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Old Dutch Salt & Vinegar.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
            These are some of my favorites,

Kettle makes a pretty good salt & pepper chip too.
            Not that, sickos.

Comment

I rarely eat chips anymore, but when I did it was plain doritos/tostitos with salsa or cheese dip.

I would go through a bag at one sitting. That is the reason I rarely eat chips anymore - no self control.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                I love Potato Chips. Some of my favorites are Sour Cream and Onion Lays, Crushed Pepper and Salt Kettle Chips that Harmons sells, any tortilla chip with a good salsa and Cheetos. I freaking love Cheetos. Many of my friends make fun of me because I love Cheetos so much. I am glad there are other adults hear that enjoy them as well.
                Puffy or crunchy? You better say crunchy.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post

Say both HL, say both!

:excited:

Comment

Seriously who eats the puffy ones?
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Comment

I prefer crunchy but I love them both.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                          I prefer crunchy but I love them both.
                          Cheesy Poofs as my daughter calls them are better than crunchy.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Cheesy Poofs as my daughter calls them are better than crunchy.
                            I agree with this. Also, Sams sells a brand of cheese ball puffs in a big plastic barrel. They are significantly better than your average cheese puff.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/pr...675&navAction=
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Where's the love for original Lays? I thought you people knew potato chips.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Where's the love for original Lays? I thought you people knew potato chips.
                                It's Utz brand back here.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X