Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I agree that it is ugly.

Not so strange that its unafraid of humans, since its been domesticated for 5,000 years.
    That bird looks its age.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      I agree that it is ugly.

Not so strange that its unafraid of humans, since its been domesticated for 5,000 years.
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Well, the Egyptians first domesticated cats 10,000 years ago and I've met very few cats that would let a stranger walk right up to them. My neighbors cat runs away every time I even look at it. Just sayin...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
        Well, the Egyptians first domesticated cats 10,000 years ago and I've met very few cats that would let a stranger walk right up to them. My neighbors cat runs away every time I even look at it. Just sayin...
        Well, maybe that's because you are a BIG FAT MEANIE.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Well, maybe that's because you are a BIG FAT MEANIE.
          I wonder if that's why people run away when I look at them? Hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            I wonder if that's why people run away when I look at them? Hmm...
            Self awareness is the first step, my friend!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• It's funny how people anthropomorphize domesticated animals and dehumanize their political opponents.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                It's funny how people anthropomorphize domesticated animals and dehumanize their political opponents.
                I didn't realize you knew my oldest daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                  I didn't realize you knew my oldest daughter.
                  Haha.

Comment

• Tufted Puffins.
                    I'll put these here as they aren't good photographs, large crops, blown whites, and too much sun. Even with the big rental lens, not enough reach. Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach Oregon.

Comment

• I finally got a photo of a Clapper Rail. It sucks, but, they're not just sound effects coming from the marsh.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        I finally got a photo of a Clapper Rail. It sucks, but, they're not just sound effects coming from the marsh.

Looks like a pretty cool duck, wap.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          Looks like a pretty cool duck, wap.
                          I don’t think it’s that cool. Like it’s just a duck. They’re all about the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            I don’t think it’s that cool. Like it’s just a duck. They’re all about the same.
                            That looks nothing like a duck. More like a loon, simpleton.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              That looks nothing like a duck. More like a loon, simpleton.
                              Okay, might not be a duck, but that could just be camera angle. But it certainly ain't no loon. Maybe a grebe, but never a loon.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Okay, might not be a duck, but that could just be camera angle. But it certainly ain't no loon. Maybe a grebe, but never a loon.
                                Hmmph.

loonie.gif
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X