HQ Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Choked on 12 again. That makes me 1 for 5 now. A BYU question today and Scott did the "rah, rah, rah rah rah"
    He said something like “BYU fans will rise and shout...”

Must have a Mormon helping write his jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      Serious question - Are the questions getting easier or are you guys just getting better? I haven't played for months, but back when I was playing it was very unusual for anyone that I knew to get anywhere near Q12, and 8-9 was even pretty rare.
      I got to 12 like the third time I played but then didn’t get there again for quite a while. I really don’t think the questions have changed much, possibly in the middle ranges. I think people have adapted to the game somewhat and have more of a feel for question styles. Mainly I think that now you’re hearing from people who’ve played 10-12 times a week for months instead of 10-12 times total.

Comment

• Lost on Q11 tonight..

Winners get 26 cents. LOL.

I'm guessing a few of you guys won

Comment

• I missed the Where's Waldo question - didn't really even understand the question until only a second was left on the clock and I hurriedly selected Germany just to have a chance. I would have missed a couple of others anyway.

I could have really used that $0.26.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Out on 9, the architect’s son question. I didn’t understand that Waldo question in time either, Pelado. Got it right on a complete guess.

Comment

Out on 9, the architect’s son question. I didn’t understand that Waldo question in time either, Pelado. Got it right on a complete guess.
              I would have guessed (and missed) question 9 as well. Even though I saw a documentary a couple of months ago that talked about the origins of Lincoln Logs.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Out on Q11...stupid poker playing Bulldogs. I knew Q 12 too. It went to 15 this time around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                  Out on Q11...stupid poker playing Bulldogs. I knew Q 12 too. It went to 15 this time around.

You made it further than I did. I went out around Q9. Don't remember what the question was. I didn't know the bulldog one either.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• 31k winners tonight. $.15.

Plus, Scott Rogowsky is annoying.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      31k winners tonight. $.15.

Plus, Scott Rogowsky is annoying.
                      And I'm one of 'em. Boo yah! Lucky number 7 was the one!
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post

Comment

• Picked up my second W today! $1.47. Lifetime winnings now at $2.02. Measured against time spent playing, well, let's not go there.

Comment

• Winner winner chicken dinner! 59 cents richer!

"They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Picked up my second W today! $1.47. Lifetime winnings now at $2.02. Measured against time spent playing, well, let's not go there.
                                Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                                Winner winner chicken dinner! 59 cents richer!

Congratulations, gentlemen.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X