The Glorious Blog of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    I hate Trump, but if he can make peace with the Koreas and NK completely abandons nuclear weapons, then he is way more deserving of the Peace prize than Obama every was. I still think it is a mockery of the prize that Obama got it having done nothing.
    so what has Trump done again, other than tweet some shit?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        I'll be so excited when Trump earns his Nobel Peace for the end of the Korean war, and the extraction of those American Prisoners. Young heads on college campus's across the nation will explode simultaneously.
        Clack is a Trump fan? Figures, I guess.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          That's about it. Called him "Rocket Man", which is a pretty funny nickname.

Trump happens to be president when NoKo appears to finally realizing that engaging with the outer world is unavoidable and in their best long-term interests. If he gets a Nobel Prize for that it will be the biggest joke since Obama's prize (which was absurd).
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That's about it. Called him "Rocket Man", which is a pretty funny nickname.

Trump happens to be president when NoKo appears to finally realizing that engaging with the outer world is unavoidable and in their best long-term interests. If he gets a Nobel Prize for that it will be the biggest joke since Obama's prize (which was absurd).
            Dennis Rodman said that Kim Jong Un had a 'change of heart' after reading Drumpf's book, Dude. Of course, I doubt Drumpf wrote his own book.

Edit: It also looks like Rodman gave Kim Long Dung a copy of Where's Waldo? So maybe that had something to do with it also.

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-13-2018, 06:16 PM.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• DEGVVPmXkAEr2hS.jpg
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Clack is a Trump fan? Figures, I guess.
                I'm not a Trump fan... didn't vote for him... and only watched about three episodes of The Apprentice. Couldn't stand him in that, and even hated that he's a golfer and bastardizing the golf world... and this is before he ran for President. The context of my message was the Trump haters boiling over their pots. There's already so much hate out there that it's mind boggling.

The End of the Korean War is HUGE! And if Trump actually had a hand in resolving it.... (yet to be determine how much).... It's akin to Reagan and the Berlin Wall.... I'm not so petty that when a bitter rival beats me fair and square... that I can't take my hat off - shake his hand - and say well done. I think that's what we have here... somebody that gets stuff done. Let's build on the good that's going on.
                Last edited by clackamascoug; 05-13-2018, 09:13 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

It's akin to Reagan and the Berlin Wall.
                  It's not

Comment

I'm not a Trump fan... didn't vote for him... and only watched about three episodes of The Apprentice. Couldn't stand him in that, and even hated that he's a golfer and bastardizing the golf world... and this is before he ran for President. The context of my message was the Trump haters boiling over their pots. There's already so much hate out there that it's mind boggling.

The End of the Korean War is HUGE! And if Trump actually had a hand in resolving it.... (yet to be determine how much).... It's akin to Reagan and the Berlin Wall.... I'm not so petty that when a bitter rival beats me fair and square... that I can't take my hat off - shake his hand - and say well done. I think that's what we have here... somebody that gets stuff done. Let's build on the good that's going on.
                    Do you think he should share the award with Dennis Rodman?

Comment

Not a Trump fan either, but share your perspective in thinking it would be hilarious to see young heads on college campus's across the nation explode simultaneously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        Not a Trump fan either, but share your perspective in thinking it would be hilarious to see young heads on college campus's across the nation explode simultaneously.
                        As someone who works on a college campus I can assure you that this will not be hilarious...perhaps dangerous.

Comment

• North Korea Denounces Bolton, Threatens to Walk Away from Trump Summit

SEOUL – National Security Advisor John Bolton, talking his usual tough talk, may have prompted North Korea to walk away from the much-ballyhooed June summit between Donald J. Trump and Kim Jong Un. Certainly it led to a clarification: there is no way in hell Kim is going to give up his entire nuclear arsenal and allow inspectors to crawl all over his country before North Korea sees “the benefits start to flow,” as Bolton proclaimed on ABC over the weekend.

In a statement carried by the North Korean news agency, obviously with Kim Jong Un’s approval, the first vice-minister of foreign affairs, Kim Kye Gwan feigned something close to heartbreak on hearing such “unbridled remarks” being “recklessly made” in the United States, and singled out Bolton in particular: “We do not hide our feeling of repugnance toward him.”

Pyongyang left open the possibility the summit could still take place. There was no attack on the thin-skinned American president, but if he thinks his administration can continue to brag about squeezing North Korea before he sits down to talk to Kim, he’d better think again.

Trump has said many times he might walk out of the talks scheduled for Singapore next month if he finds they are not going well – by which he says he means no more nukes. Now Kim looks like he might beat him to the punch.

Call it a bargaining position or a non-negotiable hard line, but North Korea is determined not to give up the nuclear program initiated by leader Kim Jong Un’s grandfather, Kim Il Sung, which achieved its initial successes under Kim’s father, Kim Jong-Il, and then was enshrined in the constitution and elevated to its highest technical level last September with the North’s sixth nuclear test – this one believed to be a hydrogen bomb capable of wiping out entire cities.

Kim had agreed “complete denuclearization” of the entire peninsula was to be desired, but that did not mean he agreed to do anything right away – or ever.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-...m-trump-summit

Comment

• Bolton is a dumb dumb.

Or, maybe he's a genius.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Shoot. Does this mean Trump and Rodman won't share the Nobel Peace Prize?

Comment

Shoot. Does this mean Trump and Rodman won't share the Nobel Peace Prize?
                                Crap. Ted was planning a big celebration for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X