No announcement yet.

The Super Dell thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he really calling someone out for claiming they are disabled while still paramotor gliding?

I guess he's calling them out for taking disability money while getting paid for paramotor gliding. But it's funnier if you gloss over that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      At least $1.2 million! Minus attorney fees, paramotor supplies and dog food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      like, what if this guy had $50mm in silver buried in his backyard? makes me laugh every time i think about him going outside, digging up a couple bars of silver and putting them in his fanny pack. he then heads off to the gun show to barter his silver for nunchucks and switchblades.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        like, what if this guy had $50mm in silver buried in his backyard? makes me laugh every time i think about him going outside, digging up a couple bars of silver and putting them in his fanny pack. he then heads off to the gun show to barter his silver for nunchucks and switchblades.
        Here is the thing about Super Dell that would be a totally believable story about him. No one would hear that and think that given his track record that it would be out of the realm of possibility.

About the only thing that I wouldn't believe is at least a possibility about this guy is that he enjoys sitting calmly at a table sipping tea and reading the newspaper.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Superdell is a Trump guy. Somehow that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Superdell is a Trump guy. Somehow that makes sense.
            He's probably a libertarian.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Devil's media pretending to be news claimed "Paraglider crashed through the ice!!!" The true story is that SUPER Tyler having a blast doing a foot drag slipped & scraped his knee lol. Total non issue. Going flying again tomorrow if anyone wants to come. Hey maybe if someone get's hit with a bug while flying they can claim "UFO crashes into aircraft killing all creatures aboard!!" Or if you kick the tree tops as you go by it would be "Ultralight aircraft crashes into trees nearly killing all aboard causing catastrophic damage to environment!!!!"

The frauds in the devil's media belong in prison for their blatant lies and intentional deception.
              Lots of public stuff on his Facebook page. Well, down this rabbit hole.
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                He's probably a libertarian.

Didn't he run for governor as a Libertarian a while back?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                  Didn't he run for governor as a Libertarian a while back?
                  Sure did: http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/ci_8604764

And two more times since then as an independent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    Sure did: http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/ci_8604764

And two more times since then as an independent.
                    Once he hits the Green Party and joins forces with Jill Stein, the limits are endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Super Dell back making totally awesome news.
                      https://www.ksl.com/article/46483658...e-to-neighbors
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• nothing better than seeing this thread bumped. besides sex. and double cheeseburgers. but having this thread bumped is definitely third.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                        X