The official Internet speed test thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOW, about exactly what I pay for.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

decent connection on work's guest wifi, but what's up with that ping??
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Pretty crappy at work.

Better at home.

Last edited by falafel; 08-26-2011, 08:16 PM.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

At home

This is what we generally get, and I am pretty happy with it. I'd like a little better upload speed, but since my son left, we don't upload much.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            Look at where the image is hosted. He grabbed PhotoShop or something and chopped off the ISP info. Of course, that means the numbers themselves could be falsified.

Sorry Dude, but unless you choose to reveal your employer's ISP, we simply can't accept your numbers as legit.

Next time you drop by my office you can verify in person.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not bad for hotel Internet ... seen much much worse.

"It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

work

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Not bad for stealing it from my neighbor, two trailers away! I am not surprised due to the huge dish strategically located in the front yard/driveway/kennel.

Last edited by FN Phat; 08-26-2011, 03:32 PM.
                  I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    work

I thought you were in Chicago?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wifi on my Evo.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Shit looking at your speeds no wonder I never win a head to head battle on BLOPS.
                        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Shit looking at your speeds no wonder I never win a head to head battle on BLOPS.
                          It doesn't seem to help surfah
                          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

is the scan for windows errors thing legit or is it a spyware trap?
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                              is the scan for windows errors thing legit or is it a spyware trap?
                              I don't get a scan for Windows errors thing. That seems like a spyware trap to me.

Comment

From home:

Kicks butt over work.

Comment

Working...
                                X