soda can box art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soda can box art

as everyone knows, I have a passion for collecting pictures of soda can box art. I would like to share some of those pictures here and encourage others to do the same with their collections.

EDIT: please only share art that you have actually seen in person!

Last edited by TripletDaddy; 11-05-2014, 11:05 AM.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

sigpic

Comment

Some of those are nice.

Comment

Can I get a ruling on red Solo cup in chain-link fence art? Does it belong some place else, or is it close enough in concept to be allowed in this thread?
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

wuap, I know this would be a bizarre entry in your TD's greatest hits thread, but it's worthy, IMO.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

And you thought those Lego kits might be a waste of money.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

The Pibb coffins are cool.
              *Banned*

Comment

3d shops at walmart?
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Can I get a ruling on red Solo cup in chain-link fence art? Does it belong some place else, or is it close enough in concept to be allowed in this thread?
                  It will be allowed. I'm speaking as a moderator on the Executive Committee with all associated privileges and have full authority to make a ruling on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    3d shops at walmart?
                    Seriously. I thought he was too cool for great values and savings.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      technically not part of the soda can box art scene, but for purposes of this thread, I will allow it subject to two rules:
                      1. Must be solo cup in fence art that you have actually seen in person, not just pics off the internet
                      2. No solo cup in fence art that is welcoming home LDS missionaries and featured on fwy overpasses

sigpic

Comment

technically not part of the soda can box art scene, but for purposes of this thread, I will allow it subject to two rules:
                        1. Must be solo cup in fence art that you have actually seen in person, not just pics off the internet
                        2. No solo cup in fence art that is welcoming home LDS missionaries and featured on fwy overpasses
                        Does any other kind actually exist?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          It will be allowed. I'm speaking as a moderator on the Executive Committee with all associated privileges and have full authority to make a ruling on this matter.
                          REDACTED. ABUSE OF POWER! SOMEONE REDACTED MY COMMENT!

There's a guy near here who does some cool stuff at Christmastime.
                          Last edited by wuapinmon; 11-05-2014, 02:53 PM.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Seriously. I thought he was too cool for great values and savings.
                            There is a Neighborhood Market Walmart being built a block away from my house. I am excited for this. No more dealing with the superstores.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X