Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, it seems the Schiff is hitting the fan...

In Schiff's defense he did think it was OK to get those nude photos of Drumpf from those commies... Of course, why would anyone what his nude photos?
    lol at Nunes. What a dope.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Mango tyrant is asking for Schiff to be forced out of congress. More Shennanigans from the proto-dictator.
      Schiff has more than circumstantial evidence of Drumpf collusion with Russia!

Adam Schiff says there's "more than circumstantial evidence" of Trump-Russia collusion

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday that there is now “more than circumstantial evidence” that Trump’s associates colluded with the Russians to interfere in the U.S. election.
      In an interview on MSNBC’s “Meet the Press Daily,” host Chuck Todd asked if Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California, currently has a circumstantial case.
      “Actually, no, Chuck. I can tell you that the case is more than that. And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now,” Schiff said.
      [...]
      https://archive.st/archive/2019/3/ww...obe/index.html

Oh wait... that was like two years ago. Has he given us his evidence yet?
      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-28-2019, 03:02 PM.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ted, Nunes is the guy who is suing parody Twitter accounts. Don’t take him too seriously. He’s also a hard core Trump guy, was on his transition team and gamed the house investigation.

Shame on scuzzy Chris Stewart as well.
        Last edited by frank ryan; 03-28-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
          Reactionary? More like in complete denial. They can't believe they have spent hundreds of hours over the past 33 months watching and reading Fake News. LOL.
          They just can't let go...

cz850bek1yo21.jpg

Frank, I know it is hard for you but Hillary is not going to be president. Call me if you need to talk.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Frank, Drumpf sez the Russian hoax is finally dead...

"Ridiculous bulls*t"... I hope Beto wins the Dem ticket and these two get to debate live.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Barr's testimony yesterday and today should telegraph to anyone that the Russia collusion reckoning is coming.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Barr's testimony yesterday and today should telegraph to anyone that the Russia collusion reckoning is coming.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99oV99ja2c
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  All Americans should be able to agree that James Comey is the villain here. He meddled in the 2016 election in ways that harmed both candidates—and he did it only for opportunism—for personal gain. Once again, the FBI is a dark element in American history, a threat to American democracy and civil rights.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...al-11553468801

And when is Andrew McCabe going to be indicted for lying to the Department of Justice about leaking to the Wall Street Journal (I.e., his obstruction of justice)? Of course McCabe’s leaks hurt Hillary not Trump. And the leaks and McCabe’s lies about them are not disputed.
                  I’m American and I don’t agree. Comey did what he had to do. The only thing he could do really.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoopJahoop View Post
                    I’m American and I don’t agree. Comey did what he had to do. The only thing he could do really.
                    Yes, Comey had to leak those memos to his friend so he could leak them to the Post: http://www.fox5ny.com/news/comey-gav...o-for-ny-times

Of course, maybe he forgot they were classified: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...filing-reveals

He had no other choice but to leak those memos. How else would he keep from getting fired by Drumpf?
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoopJahoop View Post
                      Can you explain what you mean by this?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Let the post-mueller indictments begin!

Former Obama White House Counsel Expects to Be Indicted
                        Legal heavyweight Greg Craig anticipates charge of making false statements to Justice Department unit checking into activities of foreign agents

Former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig expects to be indicted in the coming days on charges stemming from work he performed for Ukraine in 2012, Mr. Craig’s legal team said.
                        [...]
                        https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-...ed-11554940801
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Let the post-mueller indictments begin!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-...ed-11554940801
                          Any former administration official, Obama administration or whatever, that allowed himself/herself to get caught up with a crook like Manafort needs to be locked up.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Any former administration official, Obama administration or whatever, that allowed himself/herself to get caught up with a crook like Manafort needs to be locked up.
                            I have no problem with this guy getting in trouble for this crap. Also, Ted does this you concede Manafort is a sleaze?

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              I have no problem with this guy getting in trouble for this crap. Also, Ted does this you concede Manafort is a sleaze?
                              Yeah, I think a lot of people that this guy associated with are sleazes.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Let the indictments continue...

Nunes sends criminal-referral notification to Barr, alleges several ‘potential violations’ in Russia probe

Republican Rep. Devin Nunes sent a criminal-referral notification to Attorney General William Barr on Thursday alleging several “potential violations” of the law.

The ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee said he and Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe are prepared to brief Barr on alleged misconduct during the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling and contacts with Trump advisers during the 2016 campaign.

The referrals stem from the investigation conducted by the House Intelligence Committee when Republicans held the House majority.

“As part of that investigation, Committee Republicans identified several potential violations of law,” Nunes, R-Calif., wrote in a brief letter to Barr on Thursday.
                                [...]
                                The referrals stem from the investigation conducted by the House Intelligence Committee when Republicans held the House majority.

“As part of that investigation, Committee Republicans identified several potential violations of law,” Nunes, R-Calif., wrote in a brief letter to Barr on Thursday.
                                [...]
                                Nunes has been looking into such surveillance and other issues for months. In his letter Thursday to Barr, Nunes said he would have his staff arrange a time for him and Ratcliffe, R-Texas, to “brief you directly on eight criminal referrals.”
                                [...]
                                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nun...n-russia-probe

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X