2017 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    I would say go undefeated and we are a lock for NY6 bowl and an outside darling for CFP discussion, but ultimately just miss out (this assumes that Wisconsin, LSU, Mississippi State, and Boise State all have good years). I think with one loss we still probably go to a NY6. Granted, the chances are infinitesimal that these things happen, but this is what fans talk about for fun.
    I agree with all of this.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I agree with all of this.
      Dogs and cats.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Go undefeated and BYU goes to a NY6 bowl. Lose one game and we go to some crappy bow. It's basically just like every other season as an independent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Same as when BYU was in the MWC or the WAC, but with better TV.

Anyone that wants to go back to the MWC (San Juan Sun) can eat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
          Same as when BYU was in the MWC or the WAC, but with better TV.

Anyone that wants to go back to the MWC (San Juan Sun) can eat it.
          I was looking for something to listen to on the radio drive home last night and landed on KALL700 for a minute. The ex-Ute punter turned radio personality was basically saying that BYU needs to beat Utah this year, or else they should return to the MWC like all of the fans are clamoring for.

What fans? Utah fans? Are there more than 3 BYU fans who think a return to the MWC is a good idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
            I was looking for something to listen to on the radio drive home last night and landed on KALL700 for a minute. The ex-Ute punter turned radio personality was basically saying that BYU needs to beat Utah this year, or else they should return to the MWC like all of the fans are clamoring for.

What fans? Utah fans? Are there more than 3 BYU fans who think a return to the MWC is a good idea?
            Definitely Utah fans. Nothing would make them cream their jeans more.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Definitely Utah fans. Nothing would make them cream their jeans more.
              It's true. Byu going back to the mwc would be like a chaste make out sesh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                It's true. Byu going back to the mwc would be like a chaste make out sesh!
                How about we have the Lord's school stay Indy or (even better) upgrade to P5, and I'll provide you the free rug burns, AJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                  How about we have the Lord's school stay Indy or (even better) upgrade to P5, and I'll provide you the free rug burns, AJ?
                  Gross!!! No thanks, you can go back to the mwc if that's the deal.

Comment

• Urgent update!! Kalani just finished eating lunch at CHOM Burger, where my wife and kids were eating on their annual pilgrimage to the holy land. My 12 year old daughter snapped a picture of him walking out and sent it to me as proof.

Same daughter also reports that CHOM is not as good as Smashburger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                      Urgent update!! Kalani just finished eating lunch at CHOM Burger, where my wife and kids were eating on their annual pilgrimage to the holy land. My 12 year old daughter snapped a picture of him walking out and sent it to me as proof.

Same daughter also reports that CHOM is not as good as Smashburger.
                      Post the pic old man.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Evidence of my daughter's stalking.

Comment

• Francis Bernard is taking a redshirt this year.

Next man up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                            Francis Bernard is taking a redshirt this year.

Next man up!
                            Pulsipher? I'm not sure who the candidates would be.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                              Francis Bernard is taking a redshirt this year.

Next man up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                Pulsipher? I'm not sure who the candidates would be.
                                Probably, at least for now. It wouldn't shock me to see someone move into that spot, or have a newcomer like Isaiah Kaufusi starting by the end of the year. Or maybe Pulsipher holds on to it for the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X