Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    So I take that as you don't have a link for a good read on how the Russians hacked the election so that Hillary would not win. Thanks anyway Bro.
    "bro" is not capitalized.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      "bro" is not capitalized.
      Thanks bro. BTW, did you take over for the female red cross volunteer as the board grammar nazi?
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Thanks bro. BTW, did you take over for the female red cross volunteer as the board grammar nazi?
        Are you calling DH a whore? Cuz it sounds like you are calling DH a whore.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Are you calling DH a whore? Cuz it sounds like you are calling DH a whore.
          Whoa... is that what Donut hole means? I thought it was a female red cross volunteer (or someone with no social skills). My mistake.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Whoa... is that what Donut hole means? I thought it was a female red cross volunteer (or someone with no social skills). My mistake.
                So you can read links, but only the first two entries?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So you can read links, but only the first two entries?
                  Yeah, I don't think DH would have picked his name from the other entries. I assume that in a previous life he was a female red cross volunteer but got out of that and had a sex change or something. "Don't ask, don't tell".

Or maybe DH used the name because he likes the food? Of course, that would be really boring... Who would what to use a name of a food? Like "meatball", "corndog", "chickpea", or "fried fava bean ball"? LOL.
                  Last edited by Uncle Ted; 07-11-2017, 03:15 PM.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I think I figured Ted out. The reason he's cheering Trump on is because the longer Trump stays in power, the more he damages the GOP for the long run. Once Trump's family business presidency (and by "family business" I mean "mafia" presidency) comes crashing down, it will cripple the GOP for at least 20-30 years. Then it can be replaced by a new party more in line with Ted's views. And if this isn't what his aim is, then he really is a fake libertarian, because Trump is awful, and is about as opposite to libertarianism as is possible in America. And no matter how bad the dems are, it still doesn't make Trump something better than awful.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 07-13-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      I think I figured Ted out. The reason he's cheering Trump on is because the longer Trump stays in power, the more he damages the GOP for the long run. Once Trump's family business presidency (and by "family business" I mean "mafia" presidency) comes crashing down, it will cripple the GOP for at least 20-30 years. Then it can be replaced by a new party more in line with Ted's views. And if this isn't what his aim is, then he really is a fake libertarian, because Trump is awful, and is about as opposite to libertarianism as is possible in America. And no matter how bad the dems are, it still doesn't make Trump something better than awful.

Yes, you got me figured out, bk. I am hoping that Drumpf will burn down the republican party and take the dems with it.

The way I see the ObamaCare thing is going to take care of the republicans. Republicans can't decide want they want to replace it with. Of course, they are damn if they do and damn if they don't on this one. People want all the "nice" things about ObamaCare but someone else to pay for it. I see a great amount of republican bloodshed in the next election cycle over this. Of course, when the dems get back into power they will try to "fix" Obamacare with a "one size fits all" single-payer plan that will significantly raise everyones taxes. That will bring then the rise of the Libertarians (on a white horse?) to save the day.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• UT is cheering on Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          UT is cheering on Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Maybe not as much as Sean hannity or kellyanne Conway.

Comment

Of course, when the dems get back into power they will try to "fix" Obamacare with a "one size fits all" single-payer plan that will significantly raise everyones taxes.
                            Single payer is inevitable.

We've spent several trillions on the "War on Terror" since 2001 and no one seems to give a shit; certainly not enough to repeal AUMF, reduce military spending, or prevent idiots from longing for the days of George W. Bush.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              :rockon1:
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

We've spent several trillions on the "War on Terror" since 2001 and no one seems to give a shit; certainly not enough to repeal AUMF, reduce military spending, or prevent idiots from longing for the days of George W. Bush.

Single payer US style will be a shit storm like one you have never seen before.

We currently spend by government expenditures 1.1 T per year through Medicare and Medicaid. All other healthcare expenditures are 2.2 T through private sources. Transferring that to government will mean we will have more delays and greater costs, so the single payer system will cost us approximately 4 T PER YEAR, or about 800 B more than the total US budget. Good luck with that dude. I can hardly wait. You complain about 5T spent on wars since 2001 but wouldn't complain about 5T being spent each year on government managed healthcare? Are you smoking some strong weed?

A single payer system will be implemented with the efficiency of Obamacare website.
                                Last edited by Topper; 07-13-2017, 07:45 PM.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X