I am declaring my independence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    The way I see it the dems buy votes by increasing/creating dumbass social programs...

The GOP'ers buy votes by lowering taxes... (remember when Ronny lowered taxes he won his re-election by one of the largest landslides in history.)

[ATTACH]8499[/ATTACH]

Either way we will all be screwed in the end. So I'll keep voting for the Libertarian.
    your words at the end of the post and your pictures don't match. But Trump appreciates the pictures, especially the white nationalist friendly one. And we know he likes pictures more than reading words.

I will say one thing about economics and Trump. The Trumpist economic ideas haven't been implemented yet. Tax cuts and deregulation are traditional Republican ideas, and that's all that has happened so far. He's hasn't had that much luck pushing through his anti-immigration and anti-trade stuff yet. Yes, he's talked about it, but done nothing to substantially change anything on those fronts yet. I don't know if the Republicans are going to bow to that by November or not, but if they do, then kiss the good economy goodbye.
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-11-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

That kind of stuff happens - when I was in the Army, my company had a jeep that was not on the books. We made sure it was out of the motor pool when ever the IG was near . I also had a couple of vehicle mounted FM radios that were not on the books. When I was in there was no war going on. With a war, that kind of stuff becomes easier.

They were items that were supposed to have been turned in for disposal, but were just kept and repaired. They came in handy at times.
      Last edited by happyone; 01-11-2018, 09:13 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
        That kind of stuff happens - when I was in the Army, my company had a jeep that was not on the books. We made sure it was out of the motor pool when ever the IG was near . I also had a couple of vehicle mounted FM radios that were not on the books.

They were items that were supposed to have been turned in for disposal, but were just kept and repaired. They came in handy at times.
        Sounds like the plot to an episode of M*A*S*H*
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          your words at the end of the post and your pictures don't match. But Trump appreciates the pictures, especially the white nationalist friendly one. And we know he likes pictures more than reading words.

I will say one thing about economics and Trump. The Trumpist economic ideas haven't been implemented yet. Tax cuts and deregulation are traditional Republican ideas, and that's all that has happened so far. He's hasn't had that much luck pushing through his anti-immigration and anti-trade stuff yet. Yes, he's talked about it, but done nothing to substantially change anything on those fronts yet. I don't know if the Republicans are going to bow to that by November or not, but if they do, then kiss the good economy goodbye.
          Yeah, Nancy on those bonuses companies are paying out due to the tax bill...

It is all just "pathetic" and "insignificant" "crumbs". Yeah, those getting $1000 bonus attributed to the corp tax cut may think otherwise when it comes time to vote. Nancy just needs to call it what it is... GOP'ers buying votes!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, Nancy on those bonuses companies are paying out due to the tax bill...

It is all just "pathetic" and "insignificant" "crumbs". Yeah, those getting $1000 bonus attributed to the corp tax cut may think otherwise when it comes time to vote. Nancy just needs to call it what it is... GOP'ers buying votes!
            She's an idiot.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Too many asterisks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Yeah, it does. The jeep had the same bumper # as the Coy CO's jeeb (A-6), so if an inspector was in the area there was no tell-tale blank spot where the log books were kept, we would also put the extra radios in the back seat

My Dad went to Viet Nam on a boat with the 4ID and when he got there, the division base camp was literally an empty field surrounded by triple strand concertina wire and guard towers. As my father tells the story, when he got to to the base camp one of the first things he did was to send his Battery Clerk out to the boonies with a couple of cases of C-Rations and orders to see what he could scrounge. A week later he comes back with a Prefab building - complete with AC. He said he didn't ask any questions when the Clerk got back, he just arranged to the bldg to be installed.
                Last edited by happyone; 01-11-2018, 09:58 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Too many asterisks!
                  Doh!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                  X