Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is going back to the Pentagon.
    Lt. Col. Yevgeny Vindman, counsel to the NSC, is going to the Office of General Counsel at the Pentagon.
    Former Ambassador Gordon Sondland is getting off this crazy train.
    Acting CoS Mick Mulvaney is going to Hell, date TBA.

Comment

Given this and the senate beginning to investigate Hunter "el whore chasing crackhead" Biden it sounds like the GOP'ers are going on the offense.

P.S. Maybe they should investigate Pelosi as well... This is an oldie but a goodie:

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 02-08-2020, 10:28 AM.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          In his role as whistelblower you are, of course, correct. In his role as a witness, either voluntarily or involuntarily through use of his whistleblower statement, his (or her) bias is relevant.
          Whistleblowers are a big part of my professional life. I’ve never seen any whistleblower submit the equivalent of a carefully-drafted and reasoned legal brief supporting his or her claims about a second-hand account of wrongdoing. Whether one likes Trump or not (and I don’t), that part of this saga is just odd.
          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
            Whistleblowers are a big part of my professional life. I’ve never seen any whistleblower submit the equivalent of a carefully-drafted and reasoned legal brief supporting his or her claims about a second-hand account of wrongdoing. Whether one likes Trump or not (and I don’t), that part of this saga is just odd.
            Have you ever had a whistleblower submit a report that would potentially bring down a US president? Come on.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Lol. You working with a bunch of tattletales surprises me zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Have you ever had a whistleblower submit a report that would potentially bring down a US president? Come on.
                You can come up with a more thoughtful response than that.
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

You can come up with a more thoughtful response than that.
                  What makes you think that?
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• This turn is not at all surprising.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

This turn is not at all surprising.
                      You mean LA Ute throwing shade on the whistleblower?

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                        You mean LA Ute throwing shade on the whistleblower?
                        I think he means LaUte turncoating from being a leading Romney champion to casting doubt on Emperor Trump’s accuser.

Comment

• I think he means Pelado throwing shade on Lebowski

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            I think he means Pelado throwing shade on Lebowski
                            That was well played by pelado.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              That was well played by pelado.
                              pelado is a national treasure.

Comment

• The fact that the whistleblower produced a fairly comprehensive and detailed complaint to the Intelligence IG shouldn’t alarm anyone with experience in the intelligence community. In fact, it speaks to the credibility of the whistleblower and authenticity of his/her claim. Producing understandable and actionable intelligence for policymakers is his/her job (I assume since reports are that he/she is from the CIA and worked at the White House on the National Security Council). The goal of an intelligence analyst is to provide as thorough of an assessment as possible of a situation from the information available (all of it second hand). He/she must cross check reporting with that coming from other sources. U.S. policy and credibility depends on this level of thoroughness and scrutiny. It is then no surprise that he/she would use that same tradecraft and approach when drafting a whistleblower complaint. Indeed, it would be suspicious and damage his/her credibility if he/she didn’t do that.

And WTH? In the end, the whistleblower's complaint was confirmed.

This whole disinformation effort to attack the credibility of the whistleblower is organized and run out of Trump’s re-election campaign “Death Star” operation located in Rosslyn, Virginia. These people loyally follow the lead of their boss and lie with abandon.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X