No announcement yet.

The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awe. Saban's breaking up at the end of the interview. He's a nice guy after all.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was pulling for Alabama, it turns out. Don’t feel too bad, Georgia. You were never going to win.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Awe. Saban's breaking up at the end of the interview. He's a nice guy after all.
        he knows this is the last one on his contract before he starts getting pineapples shoved up his ass for eternity
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Jalen Hurts trying hard to not sound pissed about his team winning the national championship

Comment

• That TD throw was beautiful.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was pulling for Alabama, it turns out. Don’t feel too bad, Georgia. You were never going to win.
              http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...o/tebow/n13335

Comment

Unreal. What on earth were the DBs thinking on that play? I couldn’t tell if that was terrible Cover 2 or completely blown Cover 3
                Turns out it was terrible Cover 2. That safety wasn’t even in the play.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Jalen Hurts trying hard to not sound pissed about his team winning the national championship
                  He gone.

Comment

Turns out it was terrible Cover 2. That safety wasn’t even in the play.
                    He would have been if it was a BYU QB in there. He would have laser-locked on the receiver immediately and the safety would have intercepted it.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Can we get Babs to tell Herbstreit that those curved collars haven't been in style for 10 years (any never for white guys)?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Crystal Football is way better than the current trophy.

Comment

The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was pulling for Alabama, it turns out. Don’t feel too bad, Georgia. You were never going to win.
                          Tua confirmed it. Thank you Jesus!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            He would have been if it was a BYU QB in there. He would have laser-locked on the receiver immediately and the safety would have intercepted it.
                            It’s one thing to get looked off a couple steps so that you have to recover to force a good throw. It’s another to get looked off so hard that by the time the ball arrives and the WR has taken two steps, you are still [emoji817]% out of frame.

Comment

• Georgia fans are complaining about the blocked punt offsides call.

The problem is the angle that ESPN showed on the replay. The camera was a yard behind the LoS towards Alabama's side of the field. If it's straight down the line, the Georgia player likely went into the neutral zone.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                                Georgia fans are complaining about the blocked punt offsides call.

The problem is the angle that ESPN showed on the replay. The camera was a yard behind the LoS towards Alabama's side of the field. If it's straight down the line, the Georgia player likely went into the neutral zone.
                                the false start drew him
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X