Swampfrog's Oregon Photography Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Why? The noise? We get them in our yard a lot; I love the blue hue.
    They are loud when I am backpacking and trying to sleep.

Comment

Exquisite!
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The American Dipper doesn't exist. I've gone hunting that bird a million times, and these photos are obvious fakes.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by swampfrog View Post

]
                This guys scares me. He is pissed I said those bad things about him and his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  This guys scares me. He is pissed I said those bad things about him and his friends.
                  He's going to track you down on all future backpacking trips.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    He's going to track you down on all future backpacking trips.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      The American Dipper doesn't exist. I've gone hunting that bird a million times, and these photos are obvious fakes.
                      I spent quite a bit of time generating even more fakes if you want to see them... Fairly cooperative fake bird.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                          Not even close to done... I primarily shot the 600mm rented lens since these are places I can return to another time with the lenses I own. I haven't even got to Malheur yet which is the main course. And we stopped by The Painted Hills on the way home.
                          Hope you got some good cloud cover at the Painted Hills. The colors really pop on an overcast day.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Hope you got some good cloud cover at the Painted Hills. The colors really pop on an overcast day.
                            Scattered clouds, moments of sun and shade. Beautiful golden hour light. I'm trying not to look ahead as I work through the shots chronologically, but I'm pretty sure I've got some great stuff from this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X