I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babs View Post
    I don't understand this thread or what it has to do with JL.
    Speaks volumes.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        I don't understand this thread or what it has to do with JL.
        This.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
            This.

It use to be a place to recommend emoticons. Now, it is just another thread where the majority of the posts are waup entertaining himself. there are about 10 of them on here. A mental masturbation of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              It use to be a place to recommend emoticons. Now, it is just another thread where the majority of the posts are waup entertaining himself. there are about 10 of them on here. A mental masturbation of sorts.
              I haven't written for you for a long time now.

Comment

I made a new thread for the animated gifs. Now you can keep 'em coming without the Smilies loyalists getting all bent out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  I made a new thread for the animated gifs. Now you can keep 'em coming without the Smilies loyalists getting all bent out of shape.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I appreciate it, and I'm glad you didn't call it the mental masturbation thread.

Comment

Can you move it into wuap's bedroom. Thankfully, I've never been invited to wherever, or whatever that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        Can you move it into wuap's bedroom. Thankfully, I've never been invited to wherever, or whatever that is.
                        The Second Coming.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          The Second Coming.

Comment

Can you please remove the current animated gifs from this thread? Thanks!
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              Good use of that cinemagraph. This thread is paying off already. But, I know you laughed/cringed at my post.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X