Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you / will you take the coronavirus epidemic seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Totalitarian states are terrible for personal freedom, but they can be very effective at public health.
    Unless you're part of the public that the state decides would be a good source of organs, in which case your health will suffer.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
      Unless you're part of the public that the state decides would be a good source of organs, in which case your health will suffer.
      They're also apparently when regulating food safety standards.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        I believe all TVs sold over the past 4-5 years have the ability to view movies/videos off of a thumbdrive.
        I got a new flat screen LG TV a little less than two years ago. From a thumb drive, it can't play a video, although it can show some photos and play some music. I had an older one that died a while back that was similar and could play videos. I have another LG flat screen that I've had for six or eight months - a smart TV - that can play videos and I checked that it can do MKV, MP4, and AVI files. Although it doesn't like about 20% of the AVI files that I want it to play. Files that all play just fine on my computer.

So not all recent TVs can play videos and some others can't play all videos.

Comment

• Dang, hope you're not in Europe right now.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Dang, hope you're not in Europe right now.
            Who, me?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Who, me?
              Any of you that might want to get back to the U.S. in the next 30 days.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Are our FYM in quarantine yet?

Comment

Are our FYM in quarantine yet?
                  Yikes!
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Are our FYM in quarantine yet?
                    fake account broseph
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• Aaand Rudy Gobert has tested positive for coronavirus and the NBA has suspended the season.

I guess it's time to take it seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          fake account broseph
                          Really? If so, in very bad taste.

Comment

• Freaking coronavirus is going to cancel march madness. No doubt about that now.

Comment

• Oh, okay, the Europe ban only applies to foreign nationals. Americans can return, but I bet they will be quarantined for 14 days.

Comment

Really? If so, in very bad taste.

reported on espn. holy smokes.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X