"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This is rich. Ute fan makes a series of racist, derogatory posts about ute QB TH. He justifiably gets attacked so he changes his twitter profile to make it appear that he is a BYU fan. Ute fans proceed to pile on and talk about how mormons are horrible racists. Then he gets busted/outed as a ute fan via his Insta account.

What a great fanbase.

I'm just a salty/depressed Cougar fan that let the anger of getting dominated by Utah for the last decade get the best of me.
    lol

Yeah, I wonder what gave the dope away.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Agree on the issues. And wow I forgot what a colossal idiot Moose was.

But considering the account was set up in 2011. That would be an awfully long game for a terrible stupid troll
      Someone in the replies said that he knows the guy. I don’t think he is a troll. Just an idiot.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Former Ute punter begs famous musician to perform annually at Ute game to increase recruiting and attendance.

https://kslsports.com/421107/open-le...halftime-show/
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Former Ute punter begs famous musician to perform annually at Ute game to increase recruiting and attendance.

It is amazing that in one of their best seasons ever, they still have so many empty seats for home games.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Former Ute punter begs famous musician to perform annually at Ute game to increase recruiting and attendance.

It's not like he's putting it all on Mark Harlan to organize the thing. He said he's more than happy to help!

Comment

Come play for Utah. Our halftime shows are the bomb!

Hmm....
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                It is amazing that in one of their best seasons ever, they still have so many empty seats for home games.
                What is really strange is that RES has been a sellout machine for years. They have been selling >100% of their capacity for years (standing-room-only seats).
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

That’s a great idea. They could also borrow the smoke machines from the basketball team, but they might need longer extension cords.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Good, well-written article. I love the idea and expect it to happen soon!

Comment

• It was nice for Utah to add the color descriptions. But what about their alumni who don’t know their colors and can’t read?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        It was nice for Utah to add the color descriptions. But what about their alumni who don’t know their colors and can’t read?

They can always ask my two-year-old for help.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• That was funny!
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X