Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
    Damn... Drumpf sounds like a madman! If I was the Turk President I would be negotiating hard especially now the madman has approval for war from Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Damn... Drumpf sounds like a madman! If I was the Turk President I would be negotiating hard especially now the madman has approval for war from Congress.

Yeah. Look, no one is afraid of that blowhard paper tiger madman. Except I guess his toadie cabinet members.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• That letter is an impeachable offense.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"Turkish" President not Turk President. The madman isn't going to do shit to Turkey or Erdogan.

Comment

• Yikes. I'm surprised his use of the word 'deal' didn't come with the little TM symbol that Walt was using earlier.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                That letter is an impeachable offense.
                Damn straight.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• What are the Dems waiting for? They need to take a vote and impeach Drumpf!

Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

• President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.
                  • “If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.
                  • Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.
                  • The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

[...]
                  https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/15/mood...-holds-up.html

That is their only chance to beat him!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That letter is an impeachable offense.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I've thought for a while now that there is a strong likelihood that Trump is using his tweets to manipulate the market for his friends. Here's someone else who thinks the same and has some evidence that there are people taking advantage.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...p-chaos-trades

Comment

I've thought for a while now that there is a strong likelihood that Trump is using his tweets to manipulate the market for his friends. Here's someone else who thinks the same and has some evidence that there are people taking advantage.

that would be an impeachable offense.

Comment

I've thought for a while now that there is a strong likelihood that Trump is using his tweets to manipulate the market for his friends. Here's someone else who thinks the same and has some evidence that there are people taking advantage.

I have thought that for over a year. A strong upswing seems to be followed by a tweet about more tariffs. A downswing is followed by a tweet that is optimistic about a trade deal, etc. It would be great to see his tweets in line with the s&p movements over the last 18 months
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Maybe the president is end-running The Fed's quarterly pronouncements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              I have thought that for over a year. A strong upswing seems to be followed by a tweet about more tariffs. A downswing is followed by a tweet that is optimistic about a trade deal, etc. It would be great to see his tweets in line with the s&p movements over the last 18 months
                              But that’s not what the article is alluding to. The article is alluding to coordination of trades and optimistic tweets. Definitely an impeachable offense and something that, if there is any truth to it, will be investigated and prosecuted. The SEC goes after people for much, much less than what is implied in the article.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                But that’s not what the article is alluding to. The article is alluding to coordination of trades and optimistic tweets. Definitely an impeachable offense and something that, if there is any truth to it, will be investigated and prosecuted. The SEC goes after people for much, much less than what is implied in the article.
                                If true, that is devastating.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X