Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    OMG... the dems should challenge this policy all the way to the supreme court!
    How can they challenge a policy that Cap'n Shithead denies is his policy? He even signed an executive order to "stop" the policy and then tells his minions to keep it up? This is a new level of scumbag we're dealing with here. And would you support this, Ted? Even though it's shown to devastate children and render lifelong adverse psychological effects? Is that how much you love Trump?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Here is proof that law enforcement are dumbsh*ts... They told congress that a border wall is needed!

TRUMP'S BORDER WALL MUST BE BUILT, 380 SHERIFFS TELL CONGRESS

Hundreds of sheriffs from 40 states have called on Congress to fund President Donald Trump's initiative to build a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

“Without border security and immigration reform, more Americans will continue to be victims of crime. Now is the time to act,” a letter signed by 380 sheriffs said.

"Further delay and inaction on immigration reform will cost more innocent lives, more financial hardships, and an even greater decline in the public trust that is essential to the preservation of our Republic," the letter added.
      [...]
      https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-bord...ongress-865813

I am so glad that congress didn't listen to these dipsh*ts. Further proof that we not only need to get rid of ICE but most of law enforcement in general.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Here is proof that law enforcement are dumbsh*ts... They told congress that a border wall is needed!

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-bord...ongress-865813

I am so glad that congress didn't listen to these dipsh*ts. Further proof that we not only need to get rid of ICE but most of law enforcement in general.
        You didn't answer Commando's question.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          You didn't answer Commando's question.
          Clearly Drumpf needs to get tough on Mexico so these poor migrants are not raped and abused crossing their country. Maybe he should close the border or something until Mexico starts providing protection for these people. Just think how f'ed up they are by the time they make it to our southern border, only to be thrown in a big cage all together (for breaking the law) and raped some more by the other nice asylum seekers.

Maybe congress can get off their collective *sses and make it easier for these migrants to apply for amnesty/asylum from the convenance of their own homes. How about you write your good friend Nancy Pelosi and have her work on that rather than always entertaining how they can impeach Drumpf or get his tax returns? (Hey, maybe if Nancy and the rest of congress showed their tax returns he would show his.) And while you have her on the phone have her work do something to prop up the rotting corpse called Obamacare. If she can't do that then recommend she get the hell out of the way so the Libertarians can do it.

How's that? Did I answer Captain Commando's question?
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Clearly Drumpf needs to get tough on Mexico so these poor migrants are not raped and abused crossing their country. Maybe he should close the border or something until Mexico starts providing protection for these people. Just think how f'ed up they are by the time they make it to our southern border, only to be thrown in a big cage all together (for breaking the law) and raped some more by the other nice asylum seekers.

Maybe congress can get off their collective *sses and make it easier for these migrants to apply for amnesty/asylum from the convenance of their own homes. How about you write your good friend Nancy Pelosi and have her work on that rather than always entertaining how they can impeach Drumpf or get his tax returns? (Hey, maybe if Nancy and the rest of congress showed their tax returns he would show his.) And while you have her on the phone have her work do something to prop up the rotting corpse called Obamacare. If she can't do that then recommend she get the hell out of the way so the Libertarians can do it.

Not exactly. Seems like you used a bunch of words to basically say you support Trump. Which is inconsistent with Libertarianism.

Comment

Did you just suggest people apply for asylum from the 'comfort of their own homes?' You do realize what asylum is, right? And did you just suggest 'closing the border or something' until Mexico starts providing protection? FYI two teenage boys from Honduras were murdered last month in Tijuana because CBP, in violation of the law, did not admit them for asylum processing.

And you're on board with throwing people in cages 'because they broke the law.' Well that's some creative outside-the-box Javert thinking. Yes, it's a misdemeanor, but it has never been prosecuted in this context until Sessions/Trump figured out they could do it to torture people into foregoing asylum claims in order to what?- oh- reduce border crossings so that he can look good. Don't legislate and fix the problem and think of a humanitarian solution, by all means.

Lastly, Trump called asylum seekers animals last week. Not MS-13, not criminals, not human traffickers--- asylum seekers. He caught hell a couple years ago for using that exact same language and his apologists had to rush to his defense to parse what he said and clarify he was alluding to MS13 members. Well, maybe we're all just a little bit tired of Trump, jaded, and used to his blatant disregard for the conventions of human dignity and humanity that we no longer can be bothered to care or react when he does this. I certainly won't be caught defending him or deflecting for him. Interesting that some people will, though.
              Last edited by Commando; 04-09-2019, 08:59 AM.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Did you just suggest people apply for asylum from the 'comfort of their own homes?' You do realize what asylum is, right? And did you just suggest 'closing the border or something' until Mexico starts providing protection? FYI two teenage boys from Honduras were murdered last month in Tijuana because CBP, in violation of the law, did not admit them for asylum processing.
                Mexico needs to step up their law enforcement, clearly. The United States can't be the police for Mexico. We are too busy being the police for the rest the damn world.

If you believe that the United States should have an open border then don't vote for Bernie.

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                And you're on board with throwing people in cages 'because they broke the law.' Well that's some creative outside-the-box Javert thinking. Yes, it's a misdemeanor, but it has never been prosecuted in this context until Sessions/Trump figured out they could do it to torture people into foregoing asylum claims in order to what?- oh- reduce border crossings so that he can look good. Don't legislate and fix the problem and think of a humanitarian solution, by all means.

Lastly, Trump called asylum seekers animals last week. Not MS-13, not criminals, not human traffickers--- asylum seekers. He caught hell a couple years ago for using that exact same language and his apologists had to rush to his defense to parse what he said and clarify he was alluding to MS13 members. Well, maybe we're all just a little bit tired of Trump, jaded, and used to his blatant disregard for the conventions of human dignity and humanity that we no longer can be bothered to care or react when he does this. I certainly won't be caught defending him or deflecting for him. Interesting that some people will, though.
                #FakeNews: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/202...eekers-animals You need to find a new news source. May I suggest Apple News?

Finally, I'll leave this here...

But who gives a f*ck what this dumb*ss has to say anyway.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Mexico needs to step up their law enforcement, clearly. The United States can't be the police for Mexico. We are too busy being the police for the rest the damn world.
                  The U.S. needs to step up its not breaking its own laws and violating international treaties, clearly. The President needs to step up not instructing officials to break the law and then specifically to lie about it if met with a legal challenge. Heart disease needs to step up and clear the palate for 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    From that article:

"According to multiple sources, the President wanted families separated even if they came in at a legal port of entry and were legal asylum seekers. The President wanted families separated even if they were apprehended within the US. He thinks the separations work to deter migrants from coming.
                    Sources told CNN that Nielsen tried to explain they could not bring the policy back because of court challenges, and White House staffers tried to explain it would be an unmitigated PR disaster.
                    "He just wants to separate families," said a senior administration official."

Trump is a complete piece of garbage.
                    Where do you guy news? CNN? #FakeNews

Trump says he's 'not looking' to restart family separation immigration policy

Donald Trump has said he will not reinstate the widely-condemned policy of separating children from parents who had illegally crossed the US-Mexico border, amid concerns over a renewed hardening of the White House’s stance on immigration.

“We’re not looking to do that,” the president told reporters on Tuesday before a meeting with Egypt’s president, Abdel Fatah al-Sisi, adding a raft of criticisms of US immigration policy and Congress.
                    [...]
                    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ot-reinstating

I am embarrassed for you all. CS used to be a place you could get good, reliable, family news from.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Where do you guy news? CNN? #FakeNews

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ot-reinstating

I am embarrassed for you all. CS used to be a place you could get good, reliable, family news from.
                      But from his side, he probably thinks it's better for him to say they're not going to do it than to admit one of his orders wasn't followed. Hopefully it is totally not true that he wanted to reinstate the policy.

What isn't different in the story you cited is the word RE instate. He's already done it in the past and it remains one of the worst things the US has ever done. Yes, I know Walter keeps the entire list. But this one is definitely on it, and no less excusable even if you think that's a long list.
                      Last edited by BlueK; 04-10-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Better for him to say they're not going to do it than to admit one of his orders wasn't followed.

What isn't different in the story you cited is the word RE instate. He's already done it in the past and it remains one of the worst things the US has ever done. Yes, I know Walter keeps the entire list. But this one is definitely on it, and no less excusable even if you think that's a long list.
                        At the very least, bringing Nielsen back in to testify to Congress about it will make for fun TV.

Comment

• Knock it off Ted. You believe what Trump says. That undercuts your ability to lecture others about sources.

Comment

But from his side, he probably thinks it's better for him to say they're not going to do it than to admit one of his orders wasn't followed. Hopefully it is totally not true that he wanted to reinstate the policy.

Yes, tell me about it...

EXCLUSIVE: Unaccompanied Children in Sleeping in Cages as Texas, Arizona Border Patrol Resources Continue to Be Overwhelmed

As amnesty talks continue to swirl on Capitol Hill, parents in Central America are sending their children to the United States knowing that under President Obama's deferred action policies, they won't be sent back home.

Border Patrol resources in Texas are so overwhelmed, hundreds of children have been relocated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Border Patrol Station in Nogales, Arizona for processing.

"A lot of the agents are pissed just beyond belief because we realize these people, there's no way they're going back, they're going to be let go eventually. They're just trying to figure out how to do it right now. The problem is with President Obama's deferred deportation program, they're not deporting any juveniles so they're not going to deport these people back to their home country, which would be the common sense thing to do," one source said. "They're unaccompanied juveniles, meaning they didn't come with a parent or a relative so you can't just let them go on the street because they're a juvenile so now they're in a bind going, 'What the hell do we do with all of these people?'"
                            [...]
                            https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...elmed-n1848469

What the hell was Obama thinking?
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, tell me about it...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...elmed-n1848469

What the hell was Obama thinking?
                              Well it happened under Obama so its perfectly great for it to happen under Trump!

of course, those were kids who traveled alone, not ripped away from their parents by US agents.

"They're unaccompanied juveniles, meaning they didn't come with a parent or a relative so you can't just let them go on the street because they're a juvenile so now they're in a bind going, 'What the hell do we do with all of these people?'"
                              Last edited by BlueK; 04-10-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

At the very least, bringing Nielsen back in to testify to Congress about it will make for fun TV.
                                I have a better idea... How about the Dem controlled house come up with some common sense immigration reform that will help solve the problem rather than always trying to figure out a way to get Drumpf? They are blowing their chance to take over the white house but just playing the part as obstructionist all the time. This lady isn't getting any younger!...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X